By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - White Knight Chronicles ONLINE (16 players)

hopefully the items that u got through online playing can be used in your single player campaign :D

Around the Network

This could be good news and bad news. Atleast we know why it is taking so long.

Hope they can announce a realease date for Us and Europe

after feeling jealous for so long looking at 360's epic JRPG, Lost Odyssey, finally we have our very 1st ps3 epic JRPG, WHITE KNIGHT CHRONICLES!!! HWAHHHH!!

@gengka

I so agree with you!!

It seems BRILLIANT SO FAR¬

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Acevil said:
This could be good news and bad news. Atleast we know why it is taking so long.

Well, it's farther along then another big RPG we all know.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

This game just entered my most wanted.

ugh...i am not liking this not one bit....Level 5, u had the winning formula with a big scale JRPG, then u mentioned co-op and I got a little worried....now, 16 players....I'm starting to cringe.

SnakeEyez said:
ugh...i am not liking this not one bit....Level 5, u had the winning formula with a big scale JRPG, then u mentioned co-op and I got a little worried....now, 16 players....I'm starting to cringe.

Why? The co-op stuff doesn't have anything to do with the main story. Besides, you only actually play with four people in one party. The 16 player part is a big lobby much like Home and the HSG one.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

SnakeEyez said:

Like I said before this could be good or bad. I think companies need to change, but sometimes fans just want the winning formula. Don't worry that much, it should still be good. I want this game so bad.