By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Yes another anti-LBP thread.

If u don't have imagination LBP is not for you

F.U. Fun University.

Around the Network
SSSBOLIMAR said:
YAYAYAYAYA down with LBP man i just hope this fails i really do i hate sony and if this game flops its gona be great
man im thinking im gonna get banned for saything that

u played with something beyond your imagination.

F.U. Fun University.

awesome the wipeout level

ultimate_123 said:

I've played LBP so you cannot say that I'm being a fanboy.

OK first of all I'd like to say this: AMAZING GRAPHICS. WOW. The graphics truely are amazing and so are the physics. This truely does show off the PS3s power.

However...

The gameplay is not very exciting. Its basically like a 2-d sidescroller with good graphics and physics. It really is get from point 'a' to point 'b'. Now I know nearly all games are from points a to b but this game has it in a very bait way. Also the user created content is exciting but very little of it includes gameplay, most of it is just jumping and seeing the stuff happen. Where's the gameplay in that? You also have to spend a lot of time creating levels only for them to turn out to be roughly 2-5 minutes long. I mean whats the points in spending 2 hours if the level only turned out to be 2-5 minutes long? Overall while I absolutely love the graphics there isn't much behind it. I expect a average score of 65-80 on Metacritic.

add me on psn, and lets play together then people might believe you....

holy carrot

i'm baffled . I start a thread claiming the PS3 has the most advanced graphical excluives , it get's locked . Some one purposley makes an anti-LBP thread but because it's also anti-PS3 I guess that's acceptable.

Around the Network

ultimate_123:
"I mean whats the points in spending 2 hours if the level only turned out to be 2-5 minutes long?"

If you feel that way then don't spend 2 hours, just play levels created by other people. No one is forcing you to create your own levels.

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

Myself as a true hard core 26yr old gamer do not find LBP instesting what so ever. I can see that other will enjoy it, make alot of fun stuff with it, and enjoy it till the pads on their controllers come off. But me ill have to pass on it. I do hope that it does well, and is enjoyed by many though.

"Leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game company’s, who don't know or care about you!"

I applaud the OP for making this thread.. very brave.. and I don't get why people hate him for having an opinion.. Now who is gonna make the: I Love Wii music thread? xD

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
I applaud the OP for making this thread.. very brave.. and I don't get why people hate him for having an opinion.. Now who is gonna make the: I Love Wii music thread? xD

The reason people hate him for his "opinion" is because he only owns a 360.

Which makes it unlikely that he has actually played the beta / makes it likely that his "opinion" is biased.

I somewhat agree with you- it is extremely overhyped and will not be the BEST GAME IN HISTORY OR THAT WILL EVER BE RELEASED.

However, it will be MUCH higher than 65-80. I'm putting it in the 90-95 range. Because people will love this game. It will be far from perfect, but I'm sure it will be very good.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective