By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 28 best games still to come in 2008

List: http://www.gamesradar.com/f/the-28-best-games-still-to-come-in-2008/a-20081006143228281085

I want some of those games

Around the Network

I definitely want three of those games, and wouldn't mind getting five of the others.

Well I can't say I agree with the top 7 at all.  Also how is Resistance 2 not on that list?  Yet games like N+ (which is already out in NA) and GTA IV (which is already out on consoles) AND Chinatown Wars (which is probably 2009) are on the list.

YES I WANT NUMBER ONE THE MOST!

feeling excited for that game already

Gamesradar Wii60 biased confirmed. I can't believe they put animal crossing at Number 1

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Around the Network
Yakuzaice said:

Well I can't say I agree with the top 7 at all.  Also how is Resistance 2 not on that list?  Yet games like N+ (which is already out in NA) and GTA IV (which is already out on consoles) AND Chinatown Wars (which is probably 2009) are on the list.

Grahamhsu said:
Gamesradar Wii60 biased confirmed. I can't believe they put animal crossing at Number 1

I was thinking about that too, then I realized they're in alphabetical order

zexen_lowe said:
Yakuzaice said:

Grahamhsu said:

I was thinking about that too, then I realized they're in alphabetical order

Haha, that makes sense.  But it still doesn't explain why some games were included/excluded.

Shocking list. Why no Resistance 2?

Why are there only 28? thats a very strange number. they could have put R2 in, and Ghostbusters (some might argue with that, but I'm really looking forward to that if they ever get around to releasing it)

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

The just happened to skip the fact that Call of Duty and Tomb Raider had Wii versions.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

where is resistance 2?

100% Mexican Power