By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Motion Plus was too expensive at first

I dont think he said the LTNK

Around the Network
LOL MATURE said:
I dont think he said the LTNK

First of all, it would be "typed that". Second, he did.

"nintendo "could" have done like certain other companys and made sure their customers got the best hardware they could offer for their money..."

See? Implying Nintendo was only in it for the money, and implying Sony didn't care about the money at all.

Both companies care about both money and the customers, and they should, but fanboys like to ignore that to make their side look good and the other side look bad.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

famousringo said:

The problem wasn't simply that the Wii would be more expensive. Every single wiimote would also be more expensive, which gets to be pretty prohibitive when you're trying to push local multiplayer as a core value. Just imagine if every wiimote cost $100. No way would I have a full fleet of wiimotes and nunchucks at that price, and that puts a limit on how much fun I can have with my Wii, just like the lack of true 1:1 has.

Quoted for truth.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

@LordTheNightKnight

Well nintendo has never gone in the red for it's costumers ?
and i'm sorry but nintendos things seem really over priced. with a lot of their products compaired to the actual value of it. Now i know that buisness is all about earning money in the end, but they don't seem to want to take a hit. Ever. And in some ways that is a good thing. But not in all ways. The motion thing might have cost them a little more but they could have implanted it, they even said they would but they chose not to do it in the end.

Nintendo probably do care for their customers in some ways, i'm not saying they don't but it certainly doesn't seem like they want to take any risks financially which might be understandable concidering they only make consoles and games, but you know.

Oh yeah and i know sony isn't doing this out of charity either. ..
BTW i blame poor grammer on lazy :P

Check out my game about moles ^

I think it's time for crow eating and I told you so saying, not me, but others, let me dig it up... Later I have too much work now.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Around the Network
Staude said:
@LordTheNightKnight

Well nintendo has never gone in the red for it's costumers ? (1)
and i'm sorry but nintendos things seem really over priced. with a lot of their products compaired to the actual value of it. (2) Now i know that buisness is all about earning money in the end, but they don't seem to want to take a hit. Ever. And in some ways that is a good thing. But not in all ways. The motion thing might have cost them a little more but they could have implanted it, they even said they would but they chose not to do it in the end.

Nintendo probably do care for their customers in some ways, i'm not saying they don't but it certainly doesn't seem like they want to take any risks financially which might be understandable concidering they only make consoles and games (3), but you know.

Oh yeah and i know sony isn't doing this out of charity either. ..
BTW i blame poor grammer on lazy :P

1. That is just BS. Being unprofitable is not proof of more dedication to customers.

2. That's also BS. Entertainment is not a quantifiable thing, so it is a lie there is a greater value just because one is sold at a loss.

3. That's not "might be understandable". That's the very reason they don't take those risks.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Veggie said:
How will this confuse casual gamers? Last time I checked they weren't retarded.

Lol.  But if you see some of the comments of the supposed hard core crowd you would have to come to the conclusion that casuals are retarted. 

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

on a small point that i agree with staude, why are many wii games 50$?
Some of them deserve it for the time they've put into development, but others seem like they should be downloads.

Veggie said:
Pack in the Wii Motion Plus and voila. No retarded people.

Lol you are just too funny

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

I think that this was posted some time ago,if I remember correctly.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"