By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - GAME retailor confirms further Xbox 360 cut!

libellule said:
"Damn I hope so"

==> you will be disapointed.

its a great rumor though ^^

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

One of my kids is 5 years old and the other is 15. They fight like cat and dog! My 15 year old plays on xbox live and a 5 year old accompanying him on Halo and COD is not great for his street cred! (or so he tells me!)

I'm getting one each for their bedrooms and one for the living room where I can download films, watch DVD's and use it for my own pleasure. Hope that makes sense!

That GAME worker is the worst salesman ever. Instead of getting 3 sales he tells the guy to wait so they can match the competitions prices? So what's now stopping the customer from going to Sainsbury or the like?

Off Topic: How did Irishman post twice with one post?

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

What only 99 pounds for the Arcade? Are they going to give them away next?

libellule said:
"Damn I hope so"

==> you will be disapointed.

I hope not, getting an Arcade and Gears 2 for 199.99 together, that would be lovely.

Irishman said:
One of my kids is 5 years old and the other is 15. They fight like cat and dog! My 15 year old plays on xbox live and a 5 year old accompanying him on Halo and COD is not great for his street cred! (or so he tells me!)

I'm getting one each for their bedrooms and one for the living room where I can download films, watch DVD's and use it for my own pleasure. Hope that makes sense!

Heh, I guess, if it was me I'd put order in ther house: "you play for a couple of hours and then your brother, blah blah, at night the console is mine and y'all can go to hell". Come to think of it, that's probably a good thing I'm not a dad and i've had a couple of close calls lol.

EDIT: Also wouldn't that mean you have to buy 2 more 360s since your kid already has one and plays on Live?

Around the Network

Am guessing it's just a cut for that specific store??

4 ≈ One

I was at a store here in the states, recently, and the sales guy said they were offering $30 store rebates on one of the 360 models. I asked him how they could afford to do that, and he just shrugged his shoulders.

I have to wonder why stores would be willing to do this...

gebx said:
Sales assistant is a PS3 fanboy trying to stop you from buying a 360!!

LOL.... this ^^^^^^

Garnett said:
If this is an official price drop then i have a feeling the xbox 360 will go the way of the dream cast.

Yeah, except the Dreamcast never made it much past 10 million units while the 360 is over 21 million and going strong and is beating its main competition.  Yep, sounds like the Dreamcast to me!