By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie: We've shown a 'plethora' of hardcore games

i laughed.. both at that picture and then at the picture together with the text.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

I agree with him, people need to understand that grate games like Mario, Zelda, Metroid and the other games take time but if you don’t work with this kind of stuff then you won’t understand that.

I have one question do people want grate games or crap games?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Staude said:
i laughed.. both at that picture and then at the picture together with the text.

I suppose Reggie's face is rather amusing in that pic.

He just looks constipated or something...

stay on topik.... he is hot :P no he is a good man stop making fun of him lol

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I am very happy with nintendo as game publisher, and their upcoming lineup looks good with Disaster and Fatal Frame making it to the west, Pikmin, Punch-Out.

And this year have been great with Brawl, Mario Kart, Wario Land.

3rd parties are also giving wii their support, so i dont think people can complain about lack of hardcore games on the wii.

Around the Network

My God, Reggie's ugly.

Old news now that the Nintendo summit is over and the core crowd has been satisfied to know that there are plenty in the works.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

That's not a "plethora of hardcore games"......

That's the typical set of 1st party Ninty games that come out EVERY gen

What i love about this bullshit article is that Reggie never used the word "hardcore" in the quotes.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Lolcislaw said:
I am very happy with nintendo as game publisher, and their upcoming lineup looks good with Disaster and Fatal Frame making it to the west, Pikmin, Punch-Out.

And this year have been great with Brawl, Mario Kart, Wario Land.

3rd parties are also giving wii their support, so i dont think people can complain about lack of hardcore games on the wii.

I agree. The games are coming. People just need to be a little patient.