By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - not even 20 PSP gamers ???

It shouldn't be surprising to see the PSP come in dead last. Look at this past Summer. Look towards this Fall. Tell me which of the five platforms is lacking any considerable lineup. Unless someone is playing catch up on their PSP from this Spring and earlier there really hasn't been many reasons to visit the handheld at the moment.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

My PSP is played more than my Wii and borrowed DS, but it's behind my 360 and PS3. I don't play it as much for the lack of decent game releases, the same reason for the Wii.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I still play it but the question asked for which one you played the most, so that had to go to the PS3

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

i spend more on my time on ps3 ^^

sadly after i finish crisis core psp i jsut use it for music.

and wii getting dust.

I used to use my PSP more than I've used any of my previous portables (GB and GBA) I used it more than my PS2 for a while. Once I found out how to make the worlds best retro gaming machine ever I saw no need for another system.

But my cousin wanted one so I gave it to him for his birthday. I've decided to wait for the 3000 before replacing it.

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
deathcape said:
^_^''....I don't think most of you people get my post at all...

the Wii and DS ARE being played and used the most worldwide...

so ofcourse I think it's weird that ps3 wins ...more than wii and DS combined..

this is a poll for forum and site goers....not actual people in general

so thats why it's odd..since it doesn't reflect reality

Yes. This is FACT!! Deathcape said so.....

And Because "THE FACT" [and I use that term loosly] that the DS and Wii are being played more WW, we must automatically assume that this is the case for Vgchartz visitors. You heard it hear first falks, most of the users on vgchartz are using their Wii's and DS's [if they have them] the most!!

uhm..wha?...you're changing things I said..if more people on vgchartz choose for ps3..obviously we have a huge sony bias..that's all I was surprised about.. >_

the truth is the PS2 is still the most played console followed by the DS.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

yay its at 20 votes

For me, a PSP is only really for holidays, so I spend the vast majority of my time gaming at home, when I am obviously going to favour the PS3

Mines currently broken, but back when it worked i used it occasionally.

Its not that i don't game on it, its just my primary system is 360. And if i hadn't of picked 360 it would've been PS3.

PSP is my 3rd choice.