By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LucasArts, BioWare To Announce a Joint Project - OCT 21 - KOTOR related

Making the greatest WRPG - KoToR, online, is a great way to fuck it up. I'm totally sick of MMO's, enough of that crap already.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@soriku

I know....I still think its a terrible move...what will happen to the brilliant story!!!!!

exactly stupid MMO's

I want KOTOR 3 *sadface*

I have never played a KOTOR game, and I really dont want to play an MMO, I really want just an offline game, and I might actually get KOTOR 1, I just dont want to have an Xbox game ruining my collection..... I am not sure why though

Anyway, ME was incredible, so I have high hopes for this game, but I have NO interest in an MMO, please make an offline game!

darthdevidem01 said:
I hope it isn't Xbox 360 exclusive!

Early rumors state that it will be PC exclusive. Knowing EA studied the PC market, I believe they are really making it PC-only.

Xen said:
Making the greatest WRPG - KoToR, online, is a great way to fuck it up. I'm totally sick of MMO's, enough of that crap already.

Kotor great?? It's not even in my top20 RPGs list. Go play Baldur's Gate 2 if you want to see what is greatness.

Munkeh111 said:
I have never played a KOTOR game, and I really dont want to play an MMO, I really want just an offline game, and I might actually get KOTOR 1, I just dont want to have an Xbox game ruining my collection..... I am not sure why though

Anyway, ME was incredible, so I have high hopes for this game, but I have NO interest in an MMO, please make an offline game!

Get it for PC then.

Around the Network
shio said:
darthdevidem01 said:
I hope it isn't Xbox 360 exclusive!

Early rumors state that it will be PC exclusive. Knowing EA studied the PC market, I believe they are really making it PC-only.

I hope so, a problem less

Xen said:

Kotor great?? It's not even in my top20 RPGs list. Go play Baldur's Gate 2 if you want to see what is greatness.

Baldur's Gate 2 is great and so is KOTOR. It's easily the best Star Wars game ever made and one of the best RPG's of all time.

I hate D&D. That said. KoToR 1 & 2 are some of the best erpg I have ever played. I like MMO. Regardless of how many console players don't the infrastructure will one day be as common as as the graphical api. Not all games will be MMO, but a majority will have online native support as a standard.

As long as this KoToR MMO is true to a role playing game rather than experience killing grind fest or SWG pre/post NGE then I'm good with this. I really want a SW or Fallout MMO where theres more to the game than just Jedi or Orc Holocaust.

this is so a PC game with a possibility of an eventual 360.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.