By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Munkeh111 said:
@ beja, sony is increasing the price with the 3000, but I think that is because it is now being bundled in the UK

The price is the same unbundle though right? I am positive it is.

Around the Network

And someone asked why there is all the Sony hate?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Xen said:
Not such a smart thing to say, but it's a fact that a huge part of the DS userbase is under 12.

really? proof?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

oliminator1994 said:
true but maybe nintendo targetted mainly under 12s and i wouldnt say that is wrong with game like i think its called ""dogz"

Nintendo doesn't make "dogz" blame ubisoft for that. Actually I find nintendo games have a pretty wide age variance in terms of who can play it and have fun. They offer the widest in fact, the perception of it being 'kiddie' because there's not blood or excessive violence comes form a teenage mentality that a lot of people hold true.

the very concept of maturity in games is questionable if you ask me, the M rating isn't overly accurate as I find very few of those games "mature" most of them appear rather childish feeding to baser human needs.

Note I didn't say childish is bad, I think it's great if it feeds a need but saying only kids can enjoy something because it's colorful... or cartoon like is simply retarded. I'm 23, I LOVE cartoons, I grew up with cartoons... what's so wrong with that? It doesn't need to be uber HD, I don't mind graphics but I much prefer sprite animations even to this day. I yearn for the SNES days..

kirby007 said:
Xen said:
Not such a smart thing to say, but it's a fact that a huge part of the DS userbase is under 12.

really? proof?

Not that I agree, but proof that any proff that a huge part is over 12?

You're both reaching.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
kirby007 said:
Xen said:

really? proof?

You're both reaching.

so there isn't proof?

braintraining is aimed at what? +50

sighttraining? +70?

I call it a bold statement and want too see it rejected/evicted

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

RolStoppable said:
DMeisterJ said:
kirby007 said:
Xen said:

really? proof?

You're both reaching.

http://kotaku.com/5058974/who-are-japans-biggest-ds-users

Nice. 

But it'd be nicer to know the sample size of the survey, etc. before coming to any conclusions about it.  ^_^

I'm not saying that either is wrong or right, just links to these claims.

kirby007 said:
Xen said:

really? proof?

I would talk about the software being sold and its age orientation, but Rol pretty much gave you the best anwser.

Roma said:
And someone asked why there is all the Sony hate?

? The epistomalogical implications of this statement are quite disturbing.

Great, I´m 12 too...

Anyway, the only people how fall for this are the sony fanboys :)

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."