By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Others Numbers up!!!

Hoi people.
Wii and Ds, and yes Xbox 360,dropped hard.
Ps3 and PSP rised.
What happend?

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

Seeing how Mario Kart Wii fares is going to be exiting. I really wonder what caused the boost last week, and if it will result in an 80K week this week.

How do you guys think TFU will fare?

1. Ps3: 70K
2. X360: 55K
3. Wii: 50K
4. Ps2: 45K

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

The holiday is still not really kicking in. I would have thought FIFA would give more of a bonus to PS3, but things should increase in the next few weeks, and hopefully LBP will move many systems

Its hillarious how people diss a console as soon as its selling less than previous week...

@masterb8tr
If 360 sells less than ps3 in 3 weeks it is not a dead console in europe. It still gets the exact same games if it sells 90K or 40K in Europe...

PS3 will proabably beat 360 next week despite microsofts DESPERATE attempts to try to prevent Europe falling into Sonys hands.

YES

PS3 FTW

Around the Network

360 adjusted up !!! :)
Wii lost marketshare !!! :P

disolitude said:
Its hillarious how people diss a console as soon as its selling less than previous week...

@masterb8tr
If 360 sells less than ps3 in 3 weeks it is not a dead console in europe. It still gets the exact same games if it sells 90K or 40K in Europe...

Well I think some games might stay on PS3 without Xbox if it does go down to 40k.... it wont make that much of an impact though

hmm has the ds dropped much? I thought it has been over 200k for months now

Great xbox360 sales every xbox 360 sold in sonyland is a victory
and they even sell more then sony

Pricecut is doing the job=)

With the financial crisis expect the xbox360 selling more and more at the low pricepoint.
if the ps3 doesn't get a pricecut it looks not good for sony.

Budget of the people will shrink, think about it

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Taking in account that Fifa 09 sold almost 200k on PS3 in UK alone 4k for PS3 rise isn't much.

Well ... considering the fact retailers are making their own price cuts on the X360 in a few weeks ... i think people are putting off buying until those price cuts are in effect.

So could that what is effecting the 21% drop?