By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Others Numbers up!!!

looks like ps3 could be back on top in europe in 2 weeks, maybe even next week. also back on top in japan but 360 should stay on top in america. give it a month and the ps3 will back on top worldwide. as usual wii crushes all! you know what sony should do? just go for the kill oj the 360 and cut the price! even £50 will do. if that happens 360 is dead and buried for sure!

Around the Network
kirby007 said:

brandname that why i am always talking about sonyland and stealing marketshare

A price cut would give a high bump for the PS3 in Europe, but as it sells quite well despite the high price and there's also the need of profitability for Sony I think it's quite unlikely till next year. However, the low price of the 360 is stealing more marketshare from Sony and this aren't good news for them.

bardicverse said:
Simulacrum said:
Hoi people.
Wii and Ds, and yes Xbox 360,dropped hard.
Ps3 and PSP rised.
What happend?

Sir Howard gave people who bought a PS3 or a PSP free tickets to a donkey show that he was starring in. ;p

lol..gud one

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Solid sales for PS3 and 360 did drop a bit more than expected, but reading the posts on this thread it seems that the PS3 fanboys are still pedalling the 'Just wait' line. How long does it take? I don't think there is any rush to get GT5 to market if that's what you're all waiting on.

@ LOL MATURE, You're so far in the red with vg$ I don't think you can be relied upon to give a reasonable prediction of how things are going to pan out.

JaggedSac said:
Oh no, 360 is back to being 'dead' again on the forums. LOL.

it is virtually dead! if a £120 console cant even outsell a £300 one for more than a month then you know somethings not right.

Around the Network
GTAIV08 said:
JaggedSac said:
Oh no, 360 is back to being 'dead' again on the forums. LOL.

it is virtually dead! if a £120 console cant even outsell a £300 one for more than a month then you know somethings not right.

sonyland

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

darthdevidem01 said:
bardicverse said:
Simulacrum said:
Hoi people.
Wii and Ds, and yes Xbox 360,dropped hard.
Ps3 and PSP rised.
What happend?

Sir Howard gave people who bought a PS3 or a PSP free tickets to a donkey show that he was starring in. ;p

lol..gud one

What the hell :P

Take my love, take my land..

Once again the only unexpected item here is the fact that the Wii weekly share is well below 50%, whereas it hasn't been for a long while, until the last few weeks anyhow.

Are we getting the first glimpses of the Wii's week-to-week sales peaks, and a gradual downhill slope after? I don't think it actually possible, at this point, for the Wii to slide to "2nd" place, but it seems as though its lead has stabilized, in terms of marketshare -- it may even be dropping... which of course means that the HD consoles are still gaining momentum.

everyone is sure that 360 gonna drop next weak ,,, why???

Groucho said:
Once again the only unexpected item here is the fact that the Wii weekly share is well below 50%, whereas it hasn't been for a long while, until the last few weeks anyhow.

Are we getting the first glimpses of the Wii's week-to-week sales peaks, and a gradual downhill slope after? I don't think it actually possible, at this point, for the Wii to slide to "2nd" place, but it seems as though its lead has stabilized, in terms of marketshare -- it may even be dropping... which of course means that the HD consoles are still gaining momentum.

I guess 48.5% market share this week in Others is "well below 50%"