By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - THE Naruto game coming for the Wii!

yeah i saw it, and they have a lot of possibilities with them because they never really showed their abilities and can come up with something spectacular, all their designs are very cool also..man naruto has become really strong now

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688

Around the Network

Naruto is gay strong..really can't wait!

oh..besides that..Rev2 has great original characters...if they can create nice movesetes for 'filler story' character (filler storymode for the game)

I wanna see what they can create for these jinchuuriki!

i agree, the filler characters looks awesome in rev2, i´m gonna buy it first day, i have rev and although it´s cool it lacks something, maybe in this one it will improve a lot, also i never got the chance to really play through gnt4 and always thought it was cool, and you say it´s like that game but with some differences, so i´m excited about it.

heh..GNT4 was the best...I consider it THE Naruto game..

all I can do is wait for THE Shippuuden game..

and ultimately for THE Naruto game in general..damnit..it's annoying..

Ultimate Ninja I don't like..they ruin the ideas with HUGE Specials..wich are DBZ style..and unrealistic.. >_>

and the gameplay is boring and not true to the manga/anime

i´d really love to try the uns for the ps3 (if i had one) to see if the gameplay live up to the gorgeous graphics, i saw you complaint about them but they are pretty and look the same as the anime, but i also prefer the gnt series over un

Around the Network

UNS is a different story..it's all flash to me..

the idea is great though..3d etc etc etc

what I dislike is just that the graphic style..looks less like the anime/manga compared to the other games..

besides that..the specials are like DBZ again >_

I hope there are better SS's for this game, because it's heart is in the right place.

i guess we´ll have to play it to really judge it now, it´ll be a great game, now imagine a gnt game with those freaking graphics, keeping its great gameplay mechanics and all you love about the game.....i think that would be awesome, but i´m happy with revo 2=)

lol, no dano, imagine it on the ps3 :D

I know..the graphical quality of UNS is good though

@ theprof00 those are bad screenshots...as you should know..
compare it to the screenshots from the other previous games.. XDD

also..you won't notice most of these problems while playing..it blurs..and the fighting is fastpaced

besides..graphics aren't everything..if the characters move right (like they do in the anime) and the fighting is fluid..then a few jaggies in still images won't matter..as you're playing anyway