By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - THE Naruto game coming for the Wii!

deathcape said:
hehe..another thing..do STOP watching Naruto..these now are fillers and are in NO way related to the story..

start shippuuden..soon..fillers go till ep 220 >_<'' or something..

shippuuden sucks as anime though..I went to reading manga..once you get to the part of the manga where Hidan and Kakuzu appear (the new characters for EX3) you can go watch Shippuuden again..since then shippuuden finally gets good again

the shippuden anime is freakin awesome.. 1 billion times better than the old one. Everything is drawn frame by frame.. no more lame "lines" when in battle. Don't say it isnt'

They should build the next ps3 naruto game on shippuden. Hopefully that's the game coming after ultimate ninja storm

Another thing is that i personally do care about the story of a game, and i don't think this game is "the" naruto game as that would go to ultimate ninja storm. Not saying this is bad though.

But the naruto for ps3 is a evolution in fighting games :P

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

oh guys..btw..I added two more TGS '08 gameplay vids..same Demo..but might give you more insight if more is needed

Cool I've just started watching the anime so this I might get this one.

so..any feedback about the game?

I think it looks nice..hmm..what about two-man specials?...no double specials were shown..why?

hmm..and if there are only gonna be 35 characters..and ex2 had 31

only 4 new characters? assuming hidan and Kakuzu are two of them..means Kurenai will be the other (in rev 2) and only one extra spot?

i still don´t understand why they keep cutting characters, they could fit perfectly in the game and no one will complaint.

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688

Around the Network

I know..they're odd..they should have just added PTS character last time..instead of making them shippuuden with the same moves..

and then add the shippuuden version now..with NEW moves XD

ya know..it would have rocked hard..

but yeah..besides..I really miss Haku and Zabuza..and Iruka (love to beat him up)

and Mizuki...sure they're not huge characters..but still

what about the sound 4? and Kimimaro? how about Anko..damnit..they keep taking people out

jaja yeah i loved to kick iruka´s ass all the time, and besides, they have the models, the moves and the coding, why toss it away? and i agree with you on the move sets, the games are great but they have a lot of room for improvement.

I know..and this room for improvement makes me love the series..if you look how they improved from 1 to 2 to 3 to 4..it's AWESOME

sadly..ex1 starts from scratch..so it felt stupid..

the game was all about seeing the new character models and all that shippudden buzz, but you are right, it is a good thing they can improve the game, so let´s hope they do it.

well..the game did add stuff..

like EX had stage transitions, stage obstacles (boxes..tree stumps, explosive tags etc etc), hand seals

so I think they do their best to improve game play also..