By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - THE Naruto game coming for the Wii!

actually UNS on the Wii wouldn't be bad..aiming with IR for weapons as well as long ranged Jutsu..it would really add to the gameplay..compared to auto aim..

Around the Network

i'm joking my man, i love naruto.
I would play a naruto game if i had to sit in a pile of shit while I played it.

i don´t have to imagine a naruto game on ps3, it already exist so i can easily see it, but that was not my point, and i really hope you never have to play the game in a pile of shit =)

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688

lol...no..piles of shit suck...
but I wish GNT would make its game WiiWorthy...the new gameplay additions don't *require* you to use the Wiimote..and waggle for B-button is BS

but..either way..UNS seems like it belongs on the Wii..gameplay wise..while GNT feels last gen XD

yeah but they can always refine the gameplay in gnt, it have not had any major improvement over the years, aside form more characters and some modes, it is cool as it is , but i see a lot of unused potential there.

Around the Network

I agree..I was hoping the hand-seal mechanic would work better..as in..it should have done more..

the stages should be more than just fields to fight on..I like the obstacles on them in EX..but it would be nice to put more depth into it..you know..

more stuff to interact with and use

I updated the second page's first post (post 50) with new info..so I won't flud the first page

Cool never played any of the games but been watching the series and I like it so I might start buying some of these games

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

yeah, bigger stages would not hurt the game, but the way i see things, is gonna be like they are now forever, because they are successful as they are now, but hey one can dream of sick seal moves with the remote for specials and all that.

Ohhh it looks even better in motion than in screens imo... Ohh awesome! *_*