By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Game: What month will the Wii not win combined WW monthly sales?

Alright I've made updates to October and November. December should be interesting as many people predicted the Wii to be outsold worldwide for that month, probably by the 360.

Around the Network

what month??

the month FF XIII releases

the month Fable 2 releases

the month GT 5 releases

the month GTA IV releases

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

They wont win Jantober

eugene said:
They wont win Jantober

lol

Whenever the Xbox 720 comes out. Not because the 720's sales are going to be through the roof, but because by then supply might've finally met up with demand.

I say, "not this generation"

Around the Network

The month GTA 4 comes out...

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Hmm, I remembered thinking that this was about PS3+360 WW vs Wii......

If nobody objects, due to my not understanding the question I would like to extend my guess to "never". Hopefully the fact that my current guess wouldn't be in jeopardy for another 2 years is reason enough to not suspect a change of heart but rather genuine miss-understanding. Especially since I am moving it further away and increasing my chances of being eliminated in the meantime as a result....and the fact that it would be several years before I could claim to be proven right.....

If anyone objects I truly don't mind staying where I am at. Its just a game so it won't bother me, but on the record my official position is "never".

To Each Man, Responsibility

I thought I'd just jump the gun and eliminate everyone who predicted Dec. 2007. I think it will be awhile before I update again so any new guesses are welcome. Anyone want to bet against the Wii for January or February?

@ sqrl
you are officially part of the ntg group for the misunderstanding. I wish I could join that group too but it's too late for me. I knew what I was doing.

I don't see that happening.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

So anyone think GTA4 can give either the PS3 or 360 enough of a boost for the month of May to take top hardware sales? It is launching in all regions at once I believe.