By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PC World's 10 Most Overrated Products Vs Underrated: Wii Mentioned ...

Switch Wii with PS3 and switch PSP with N64.

Around the Network
bouzane said:
MANUELF said:
So the PSP has unique games? like what?

Loco Roco, Crush, Patapon, Dead Head Fred and Echocrome are a few good examples. My game collection wouldn't be complete without my PSP.

Here is the article "In contrast, Sony's PlayStation Portable continues to gain unique titles" but they say no one of the new unique titles 

Crush is a great game that really could I think have gotten a much greater following with a different audience than is found on the PSP. It is also a great handheld type title with it not requiring the sort of fine control which can be difficult on a bumpy car ride but. I had hoped to see Crush ported to something else after hearing the developer mention the possiblity but unfortunately that has not materialized and it seems doomed to fall into obscurity.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

I'm honestly waiting for a specific someone to barge in and save the day by making a list of PSP games and DS games then stating that for every 1 unique PSP game there are 3 unique DS games, of course this person would also say that the games are so out there that they aren't even games by some dillusional scum of the earth... my guess is he is sleeping.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

I definately agree with:

#2, #9 and #10

strongly disagree with #6. iTouch is great

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
Zucas said:
DMeisterJ said:
The PSP is Underrated.

Haha funny thing is it used to be way way overrated haha. And then DS just cleaned slate and really the only place it could go after DS got all the media was underrated haha. Fact of the matter seriously haha.

But it really is though.

For the unique games on the system, and the multi-media functionalities, it doesn't deserve half the flak that it gets. Especially with the DS going the Multi-media route with the DSi, Sony must have done something right having a Portable system with that functionality.

It's games are definitely underrated.

But I really don't think it was the PSP that forced it to go the multimedia route.  I think a lot of that has to do with the iphone considering chronology.  If PSP had any effect we would have seen those changes in the DS Lite.

Now I'd agree with anyone that thinks it silly that Ninty sees the Iphone and Apple as a bigger competitor than the PSP cause it is silly.

I actually agree with their XP/Vista point; Xp really has its quirks, especially for high memory systems and Vista gets a lot of pepper simply for being Vista despite having some nice new features and functions.
I can't believe I'm defending Vista, I really don't like it all that much, it just seems like some of the critique is a little low or uncalled for.
As for the rest of the list; anything Apple makes is overrated imo, and I feel that both the Wii and the PSP are overrated.
The video streaming bit and Facebook also seem okay to me, streaming really takes a toll on the line (especially up speed which is scarce on DSL) and Facebook is a piece of shit that steals and retains sensitive information about every user and sells it to various enterprises so they can prey on you, nice...

+1 respect pc world

Go Figure, MSN/PC World says all the Apple products are overrated.

Agree with #2, #9, #10.

ph4nt said:
Switch Wii with PS3 and switch PSP with N64.

How is the PS3 overrated? it's still widely bashed. And why is the N64 underrated? the N64 is IMO Nintendo's worst console. Only one RPG I think (Ogre Battle 64), and the only good titles on it are Nintendo first party... barely any variety too.