By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PC World's 10 Most Overrated Products Vs Underrated: Wii Mentioned ...

Agree with article, despite liking the Wii. I also agree with the rest of the article as well.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

so what basically what is cool and trendy is overrated stuff people ignore is underrated... gee i could have done this list

also in the windows world xp>vista.... though 3.11>xp... at least for me heh thoguh i prefer osx overall... and os 8.9>9.2 um appleIIe>everything, simply because of oregon trail and number munchers.

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

I find it funny that they didn't name any PSP games. Also 2 and 10 have me thinking that they're Sony fanboys. Weird, considering this is a PC publication.

Pixel Art can be fun.

If third parties are too stupid and lazy to make good games for the system, that's not Nintendo's fault.

Not that it really matters since Nintendo is singlehandedly turning the Wii into the console of choice with, "just enough great games (and non­games like Wii Fit) to tease gamers".

I personaly think the PSP is seriously underated . I'm scared of giving my opinion of the Wii on these forums so i'll stay shut about that.

edit I meant PSP but still PS3 is underated too.

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:

Agree with article, despite liking the Wii. I also agree with the rest of the article as well.

Are you crazy how can you agree? where are the unique titles for the psp? loco roco(sp?)

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Million said:

I personaly think the PSP is seriously underated . I'm scared of giving my opinion of the Wii on these forums so i'll stay shut about that.

edit I meant PSP but still PS3 is underated too.

It's not the opinion that matters it's how you word it. If you can tell us your opinion about the Wii using valid arguments and without trying to offend people, no rational being would flame you.

Try it!

ClaudeLv250 said:
ROFFLE!

Isn't there a pcworld blog that trashes the Wii daily? Not really susrprised.

No they are the blog that called the Ps3 as the no. 1 Tech screw up of 2006.

so no....I doubt they are biased.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Roma said:
Shadowblind said:

Are you crazy how can you agree? where are the unique titles for the psp? loco roco(sp?)

Patapon, Crush, Echocrome and Dead Head Fred are fantastic handheld games that shouldn't be overlooked by anybody who calls themself a gamer.

So the PSP has unique games? like what?