By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Hello, I'm a Mac." "And I'm a PC." "And I'm ... Gears of War."

Mac: Hello, I'm a Mac.

PC: And I'm a PC.

Mac: Hey PC, how ya doing?

PC: You know, getting ready for Gears of War.

Mac: That's great. I heard it works on Vista AND XP. You must be pretty psyched.

PC: Indeed, I am.

Mac: Awesome. Oh, hey Gears of War.

*Gears of War walks in and holds Mac's hand*

PC: Gears ... what're you doing?

Mac: Oh, didn't you hear? Gears of War will be making it's way to Mac, too.

PC: ...

Mac: Oh, and Unreal Tournament 3, too. Pretty cool, huh?

PC: ... I hate you.

http://www.macworld.com/news/2007/07/16/gearsofwar/index.php

Around the Network

I hate those commercials...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

i found that funny

hahahahah yes mac FTW

I definitely prefer PC...and these games will probably run significantly better on the average PC than the average Mac.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I found that about as funny as the usual PC/Mac commercials (see ckmlb for how much I like those commercials).

I prefer PC for gaming and in my own general use

However i like the ads

I'm always happy to hear good news coming Mac's way, not that my macbook could run Gears of War or many other games for that matter.

They are damn good computers though!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

BenKenobi88 said:
I definitely prefer PC...and these games will probably run significantly better on the average PC than the average Mac.

lucky that now a days Macs run the same hardware as PCs then.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

BenKenobi- Although I don't do PC gaming at all, won't GoW and UT3 need quite high specs and a fairly recently upgraded PC to run? I would have thought that the average PC wouldn't be capable of running it smoothly.