By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Most Addictive Game Ever.

Red Alert 2

Around the Network

Besides the obvious World of Warcraft, which people destroy their lives over:

I would have to agree with ckmlb and VonShigsy, Elite Beat Agents

I dream in tetris.

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

Starcraft absorbed probably over a hundred hours of my life where as DotA has stolen over 1000. It's shameful I know. It's a great pickup and play game but so many people have not heard of it in the gaming circles, yet thousands of people play it everyday. DotA is just the most fun you can have in under 2 hours.

Around the Network

oops, for before. Gladius for PS2, Gamecube, and Xbox. Highly addictive gladiator, turn based, strategy game.

If you have never played this game it is certainly worth picking up and giving it a try.

Guild Wars, I must have played about 2000 hours on that game over two years.

Proud owner of the following gaming devices:

PC, XBox 360, Wii, PS2, DS, PS3

I guess Street Fighter was pretty addictive as well back in the day. It was the fighter of my generation. I put at least a few hundred hours into that game. Nowhere near how DotA wastes my life.

Desktop Tower Defense
AOEII
Elite Beat Agents - "Do you remember the 21st night of September....."

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Elite Beat Agents
Katamari Damacy
Super Punch-Out!!