By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - DSi with one or two touchscreens?

After the confusion of mistranslation by IGN, we concluded that there was only one touch screen... what the hell is going on in this video then

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/40723.html

edit: pic was removed from server, but have a look at the video yourself.. the camera is clearly below the screen

courtesy of neogaf

Around the Network

am i the only one confused by this?

that is odd.

RolStoppable said:
tabsina said:
am i the only one confused by this?

No, it's just that nobody cares for threads started by Austrians.

noone asked for your input.. go back to your kangaroos

Dude, that is such an obviously mocked up display. Why did this even confuse you at all. This would be like being confused over whether or not the Wiimote has a speaker in it since some of the mockups showed it without one.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network
axumblade said:
They couuld have been holding it upside down or sideways or something. The camera was in the right spot...for hte bottom screen as well as the top screen. Not sure though.

Yeah but if you notice there aren't any buttons or D-pad, and there's the two little white....dimples? that the top screen normally has.

This is definitely confusing....I hope the DS has two touchscreens, otherwise I don't think the differences are a big enough deal to make a new model.

I hope it doesn't has two touchscreens, because then the DS Lite would become obsolete. The whole idea of the DSi was to be a third pillar, not a new system so it doesn't make sense at all..... but thinking about it, the DSi will offer gaming capabilities with the camera, right? That's like having two touchscreens because it will then has some exclusives not able to play on the DS. And, does someone knows if it will be possible to play games of the DSi on the DS?

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Soma said:

I hope it doesn't has two touchscreens, because then the DS Lite would become obsolete. The whole idea of the DSi was to be a third pillar, not a new system so it doesn't make sense at all..... but thinking about it, the DSi will offer gaming capabilities with the camera, right? That's like having two touchscreens because it will then has some exclusives not able to play on the DS. And, does someone knows if it will be possible to play games of the DSi on the DS?

This.

I just bought a DS.  ;_;