By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie: Mario, Zelda, etc. absolutely coming. Just wait for the surpise.

RolStoppable said:
Where's F-Zero? Where's Wave Race?

I don't care for the casualized sequels to Mario and Zelda.

Unfortunately, WiiSport Resort is the only Wave Race you'll be getting for awhile.

Around the Network

Yeah a new F-Zero would be nice.

Why don't people know that this is coming? This is starting to get old. Of course Mario and Zelda are coming. Mario just came 12 months ago, and Kart/Brawl are a few months old.

Do you think that people should maybe have more than a year between games?

Zelda will definitely be announced next year, as it will be 3 years, and maybe released. Can't wait for that! ^_^

@ rol

LOL. you are horrible for the sites reputation.

Why wouldnt there be another mario and zelda?

Dont nintendo release those games every 2 years?

mM
RolStoppable said:

Unfortunately indeed. No Wave Race means that I'll spend more time here on VGC and we all know that this isn't good for the reputation of this site.

More time than being on here into the early hours of the morning? It'll be just as bad for your sleeping patterns.

Around the Network

take your time developing games , nintendo . nut I really want a Great game

@Rol

We had windwaker on the GC, then 2-3 years later Twighlight princess

We had Super mario sunshine on the GC, then 2-3 years later Paper mario thousand year door.

mM

Nintendo aims at a 1 very polished game itteration per console generation. Zelda TP seems to be an anomoly in the time scale aiming at a GC release. So we will see a dedicated Wii Zelda. SMG however is a dedicated Wii Mario platformer. So I don't doubt that we won't see another until Wii2.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

@leo-j

Paper Mario games aren't mainstream Mario games. It was Super Mario Sunsine, then Super Mario Galaxy.... that's 5 years dood.

Just kiss the tip.

Leo-J is half right though. We had two zelda games on the N64, GC.

But for the Mario part no....We had M64 on N64, SMS on GC and so far only SMG on WII.