By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii - Zelda Wind Waker re-release thoughts

it would be more epic if the 1:1 controls are included in this one.

Around the Network

I would rather they wait, and give it Motion Plus.

Also, please don't flip the map Nintendo. It's just lazy.

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Great idea. Easy money for Nintendo as well.

Would be awesomely sweet. *.*

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

iamfanboy said:
@Gnizmo - I recently played WW and it kind of felt incomplete near the end. I liked that it was different (art and quest) but it isn't my favorite.

Thats because you kick puppies and enjoy the suffering of small children. Perhaps one day you will move post your love of tormenting innocent beings and move into the more enlightened group that appreciates Wind Waker as the best thing to ever happen to Zelda. I will patiently wait for you to give up your puppy kicking ways and graciously welcome you into the more civilized world when you see the error of your ways.

@Pichu
I am holding you personally responsible if they fuck the game up by doing that. I will find a way to extract a vengeance suitable for desecrating such an amazing game with such a terrible concept as 1:1 sword controls in a game where the sword can be deflected but your arm won't automatically reposition itself to match what is really happening on-screen.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

If they added the dungeons, and charged just $30, I would buy it.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

New dungeons? I'd be on that bitch.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

mmmmm depends on the price!
Still its one of my all time favourites

Khuutra said:
Hell, though, why not release all the previous 3-D Zeldas in the package? OoT, MM, WW.... slap in some Twilight Princess controls, sell the whole thing for thirty bucks, and call it a day.

because Nintendo want people to buy OoT and MM (when it comes out) on Virtual Console.

It was obviously rushed. They handed you the third pearl and the Quest for the Triforce shards seemed like nothing but filler.