By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - OMG will the nintendo hate never end

Dgc1808 said:
Nintendo seems to be the most loved on this site...

I'd say it's the most loved in general. They do sell better than the others, after all.

Around the Network
bardicverse said:
@ OP If you went to Gamespot looking for intelligence, you might rethink that gameplan.

There is very little difference between Gamespot forums and VGChartz.  Half the time I cant help but wonder how some of the people here can tie their own shoes, dress themselves, or cook dinner without blowing up half their neighborhood.  Its like that everywhere though, it cant be escaped.

Bethesda's Todd Howard "if install base really mattered, we'd all make board games, because there are a lot of tables."

Feel free to add me ...

PSN ID - jedson328
XBL Gamertag - jedson328

jedson328 said:
bardicverse said:
@ OP If you went to Gamespot looking for intelligence, you might rethink that gameplan.

There is very little difference between Gamespot forums and VGChartz.  Half the time I cant help but wonder how some of the people here can tie their own shoes, dress themselves, or cook dinner without blowing up half their neighborhood.  Its like that everywhere though, it cant be escaped.

Oh yes there is.

VGChartz has a lot of good posters, whereas GS has nearly none (less than 1%).

The gaming forum on VGC has lately become pretty bad, and a few people enter the forums of consoles they don't own, but other than that, it's pretty awesome. Especially the sales forum threads that don't turn into flame debates.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Who cares what naysayers think? People love to complain, and they will always do so. Just be happy that we got some great announcements and that Nintendo has not abandoned its faithful.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Haven't been following it too closely, but here is my take:

Wii Punch Out - looks like a laugh. Should be fun. However, if I was a Wii owner, I'm pretty sure this wouldn't exactly satisfy my desire for 'core' games.

DSi - I guess if you are a die hard Nintendo fan and don't own a PSP or other portable device with mulitmedia functionality, then it is going to please you, but for anyone else it looks like an afterthought really. Also, I ditched our DSs because of the software situation, not because I was unhappy with the hardware. The DS Lite is a great bit of kit, but the software went down the toilet.

Wii remakes of old GC games - seriously, what a joke. Is this the best Nintendo can do? I beat Pikmin 1, 2, and MP1 and 2 on the Cube. I have no desire to go back to them with tagged on Wii controls. I guess if you have never played them, then this is a good chance, but they were fine as they were with standard controls, so why not just get the GC versions and play them on the Wii??

PSN - hanafuda

Around the Network

Mmmm while nintendo is in first place....the hate will never end. Its just nature

Nintendo is THE GREEDIEST company ever.. the lamest hardware ever.. gotta love their games though

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

woopah said:

i dont see anything there that satisfies me a core gamer

This is what I see the most, I can understand that.

For every game that is announced they will name a game that is in the same genre that looks more promising.

Punch out >>>>>>>>  Don't make me warm

Name all those JRPG's >>>>>>>>>>>  FFXIII, Tales of vesperia, WKC, Last Renmant, SOIV look all more promising.

Sonic and the Black knight>>>>>>>>>  That will be something good?  Didn't they sonic and the Darkbrotherhood will be good aswell? (That hurted me!).

Dead Rising >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  I already have the X360 version and it looks even better;

Etc.

Nintendo needed an huge announcement from a 3d party.....like KHIII.  That would have shut up a lot of mouths.

Ignorince is blis.

(spelled incorrectly on purpose)

No, the hate will never end. Not against Nintendo nor against a lot of other things that shouldn't get this irrational hate. That's just life, sadly.