By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So this is how Nintendo treats it's loyal customers?!

hayeya_k said:
@ Mr.Y
Examples of Megatons:
- FF13 on 360
- Tales of vesperia on 360
- Monster hunter 3 on Wii
- Halo 4 on PS3 (example)

But sin and punishment 2 ??? it dosnt even come close, dont get me wrong, its a great announcment, and it brings nintendo back on the right track, but its not the shock that i was expecting

what about:

The next 'Mothership' game in the Tales series will be on Wii.

Probably with your defient attitude not a Megaton, maybe its a Megaton/2.

Whatever you see it as, it shows the shift in the tide :)

The next "mothership" game in the Tales franchise - Wii

Nintendo = Innovation = Wii

Around the Network

biggest thing for me was easily the rerelease of gamecube games

i look at my list of GC "must buy" list.. and i read "Metroid Prime 1 + 2, Pikmin 1+2" are the only ones left i haven't bought yet

I look at the announced games being remade for wii with widescreen and wii controls
DK Jungle Beat, Mario Tennis, Pikmin 1, Pikmin 2, Metroid Prime 1, Metroid Prime 2

FUCK YES

Galaki said:
Onyxmeth said:

they had been given since the Wii started selling like lap dances at Comic Con.

I want to go to Comic Con :(

No you don't.  What he didn't tell you is that the lap dances are from transvestites dressed as the green women from Orion.

Yeah, the most annoying thing there is, is when you have nothing to complain about.

The Punch-Out wasn't really a megaton announcement, in the sense, that we already knew it was coming. Absolutely great still.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

DMeisterJ said:
I wasn't a NES gamer, so I don't care about punch-out, and the first I ever heard of Sin and Punishment was today.

Even so, you should be excited about "Punch Out!"  It really was one of those great games from the NES era, one you could play throung 1000 times and never get sick of playing it.  (like Mega Man)  NES games may not be pretty, but there are some games there that hold up and even surpass anything out there in the gameplay and fun departments, and I recommend picking them up to any one too young, not alive, or uninterested in the days of the NES. 

OT, I have to say I had said in about 10 posts that E3 was not for core gamers and just to wait.  It was a press based conference with world press organizations there, not just specialty gaming press.  Any way.  Some great announcements today and I hope the US conference sheds more light on some of these title, or new ones.

IGN pretty much came out and confirmed Kid Icarus in their post today, which I don't think was done yet (at least not that I have seen) so some footage of that would be great.

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X
Around the Network
PhalanxCO said:
Galaki said:
Onyxmeth said:

they had been given since the Wii started selling like lap dances at Comic Con.

I want to go to Comic Con :(

No you don't.  What he didn't tell you is that the lap dances are from transvestites dressed as the green women from Orion.

Damnit Raj, I didn't know you post here.

Oh and I'm not entirely sure how the argument over what is or isn't a megaton got into my topic, but if anyone decides to re-read my OP, you'll notice I never mention anything about a megaton.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Wait.. there's more conferences to go? This could prove interesting, as the announced titles have already made for good news for the Wii's future.

bardicverse said:
Wait.. there's more conferences to go? This could prove interesting, as the announced titles have already made for good news for the Wii's future.

There's a conference in America today, which will unveil any of the Japanese conference that are also relevant to the US, plus we're all hoping for some good western themed games to be showcased from thid parties and maybe even Nintendo themselves. Then we have TGS later this month, which Nintendo isn't attending, but plenty of Japanese publishers are with their Wii titles. So expect this month to go very well for Nintendo in regards to announcements.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Almost seems like a misleading title

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

Onyxmeth said:
bardicverse said:

There's a conference in America today, which will unveil any of the Japanese conference that are also relevant to the US, plus we're all hoping for some good western themed games to be showcased from thid parties and maybe even Nintendo themselves. Then we have TGS later this month, which Nintendo isn't attending, but plenty of Japanese publishers are with their Wii titles. So expect this month to go very well for Nintendo in regards to announcements.

Right, TGS I know of. Good stuff on the American conference. Am curious to see when they're going to put out Disaster in the US, as it is the only region undated so far. What time is this conf at?