By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So this is how Nintendo treats it's loyal customers?!

@ Mr.Y
Examples of Megatons:
- FF13 on 360
- Tales of vesperia on 360
- Monster hunter 3 on Wii
- Halo 4 on PS3 (example)

But sin and punishment 2 ??? it dosnt even come close, dont get me wrong, its a great announcment, and it brings nintendo back on the right track, but its not the shock that i was expecting

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

Around the Network

I thought the megatonz was Punch-Out?

Its no megaton - I'm more interested in the DSi than anything else, and I still think its different enough to virtually be a NEW console (handheld).

S&P 2 is great, most of what we saw though was "casual" to the core.

Then again - this WAS the Japanese announcement, and Japan seems to be in love with both casual AND handhelds at the moment.

Gimme Kid Icarus at the NA conference - for a Xmas release - or even a online FZero - and I'll be totally happy.

Overall, its a pretty good day - good enough, that if everyday was like today - be nothing to worry about in life :)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Onyxmeth said:

they had been given since the Wii started selling like lap dances at Comic Con.

I want to go to Comic Con :(

Err... it was good...

I wasn't a NES gamer, so I don't care about punch-out, and the first I ever heard of Sin and Punishment was today.

I don't think that there was any megaton, just things that should have been done like the Wii getting storage solution via SD, and the DS getting downloadable games, a camera, photo viewing, internet browsing, and Mp3 playback. Things that the PSP has had since launch (not to compare or flame war or anything, just stating how not new these things are on a handheld).

Rereleasing GC games is really the most important to me. So many GC games I missed not being a owner, I can't wait to get my hands on Pikmin.

It was a good conference, but it was all things that we should have had. But for the people that are happy, please don't let me rain on your parade, if you are happy for Punch-out and Sin + Punishment, then be happy ^_^. I never played either, hence the not excitement.

I just want some Monster Hunter 3 news, info, something!!!11!!11

Around the Network

...You should take your pills :D

Take my love, take my land..

The games announced, save for a few, are nothing of interest ot me... how about more big names, high budget projects, Nintendo?

But yeah, Onyx, you're overdoing it, lol.

As for conferences, announcements, etc... what really interests me is how do Sony and MS perform... as there is no another Nintendo conferences anytime soon.

Xen said:
The games announced, save for a few, are nothing of interest ot me... how about more big names, high budget projects, Nintendo?

But yeah, Onyx, you're overdoing it, lol.

As for conferences, announcements, etc... what really interests me is how do Sony and MS perform... as there is no another Nintendo conferences anytime soon.

They have a US conferencfe later on today, actually.

hayeya_k said:
@ Mr.Y
Examples of Megatons:
- FF13 on 360
- Tales of vesperia on 360
- Monster hunter 3 on Wii
- Halo 4 on PS3 (example)

But sin and punishment 2 ??? it dosnt even come close, dont get me wrong, its a great announcment, and it brings nintendo back on the right track, but its not the shock that i was expecting

Except maybe the new DS (DSi), I was not expecting anything new and exciting. Maybe a deeper look at already announced games, maybe some casual stuff. Out of this comes new coregames that Nintendo will publish like Dynamic Shin and a sequel to a N64 game and it's Virtual Console port, Sin And Punishment 2. Not only that, more cool games was shown. It will be fun to follow the games individual updates, follow what comes out of the American pressconferanse and TGS. Maybe more new Wii games.

I think PS3 and Xbox 360 can keep it's Megaton games. I want new games and sequels to games that has been dead for a while. As for a Megaton, there is still chance for Kid Icarus to come out from nowhere.

I thought that was going to be one big rant.

I was pleasantly surprised. =D Good post.