By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - After conference megaton, 7 of games in the montage are published by Ninty

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=337219&page=39

^Sin & Punishment 2 (Nintendo)

^Sin & Punishment 2 (Nintendo)

^Supan Smasher (Nintendo)

^ Taiko no Tatsujin (Bandai Namco)

^Cosmic Walker (Nintendo)

^Karaoke Joysound (Hudson)

^ Line Attack Heroes (Nintendo)

^Dynamic (Nintendo)

^Forever Blue 2 (Nintendo)

^Let's Tap (SEGA/Prope)

^Takuto of Magic (Nintendo)

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

Nintendo can't publish this stuff. They only care about casuals now!

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

You know it's rare enough to get an apology out of a company, but we not only got an apology, but they basically evened the score, threw the silver platter under our noses and said "this is for you guys". This is everything people wanted from e3...and more! Sin and Punishment 2?! Sign me the fuck up!

Oh and apology accepted Iwata. You are a good man.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Honestly, what megaton are you talking about ??
Everything about the new DS was either rumoured or leaked before

the only surprise for me is sin and punishment 2 (was the first one a commercial success? )

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

hayeya_k said:
Honestly, what megaton are you talking about ??
Everything about the new DS was either rumoured or leaked before

the only surprise for me is sin and punishment 2 (was the first one a commercial success? )

Ummmm...I do believe this topic is about the new dozen or so games that got announced including many that weren't even hinted at.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

Cool... but I wonder how many will remain in Japan only..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
Cool... but I wonder how many will remain in Japan only..

Thats why there'll be a conference in america tomorrow... Just wait.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Cosmic Walker looks pimp.

@ onyxmeth, i know man but the title began with "MEGATON"

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

hayeya_k said:
@ onyxmeth, i know man but the title began with "MEGATON"

Right. Megaton, referring to the games, since the DSi is not mentioned in this topic. My point was if you're going to argue it's not a megaton, comment on the games, which are the topic, and not the DSi, which is a whole other beast.