By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Looks really good. Gives the place a real crisp, fresh appeal.

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355

Around the Network

i like it just dont like the last poster thing and those google adds blend to much

I like the blue background, it goes well with the white theme and the rounded edges. I'd be worried that people will accuse you of being Wii-biased, though, since it's basically the Nintendo color scheme. :) The new format for links is fantastic, they really pop out at you now and are much easier to read.

GF said:
The site now looks full of Google ads.

Agreed.

Too much underlining on news items (etc). Get rid of that, and it might be fine.

Personally, I'll be happy with less space between each item - and more news/forum items listed.

I don't really care who the "last poster" is - but number of replies can be useful (maybe right align).

Also agree that it would be nice if the site used more space horizontrally. (just scored bigger widescreen monitors here at work, and more than half the screen is empty).

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

i have an idea how about white and blue in the Nintendo forums, black and red(?) for sony, and white/black and green for microsoft, and the old way in all the other forums

Around the Network

I like. good job. Did you add ip blocking yet. That is by far more important.

Yea mod features is what I care about. IP Blocking and thread title modification for mods and the users who made the thread. Update the mod powers and then we will talk design.

Guys the idea behind google ads is, they fit into the website. So people are more likely to click on them. So they can support this website.

I agree with shams about the underlining of the news and forum post lists.. imo, it looks kind of trashy.

On the other hand, the rest of the site design seems to be coming along nicely.

I like the new UI, the only thing that's become annoying is that full page LG player add that sometimes pops up between pages, it makes me sit there and watch the whole thing before going to the page, seems like 20-30 seconds. The close button doesn't seem to work on it (since it's not a popup I guess) and the skip add button takes a while to come on, or maybe I'm just missing the way to get around it.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |