By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii motes best moves

Best uses of the wiimote that were totally awesome

1- Wii sports, obviously

2- Metroid Prime 3, the whip action removing shields etc

3- Godfather, choking people to death is fun

4- Zelda, Its like your fishing but not

5- RE Umbrella, use the knife, hehe

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

id say SMG use is best

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

im interested in more than simplistic waggle use of the wiimote and nunchuk. SMG did not enhance my natural interaction with the game and i think thats why WS and MP3 are at the top.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Doing the Kamehameha on Tenkaichi 3 =)

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

i had to google that. So what exactly does that mean?

Around the Network

You don't know what a Kame Hame Ha is? Lol, haven't you seen Dragon Ball? Is Goku's special "beam"

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Zack and Wiki by far, in my mind.

MOH Heroes 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then galaxy and wii sports of course.

I'm not a fanboy, I just don't enjoy dual analog control.  It's d-pad or wii-mote for me.

the conduit has changed the way wii play games.

I know.  I'm sick of the puns too.

I liked wii sports the best. I don't have any games like MOH, etc so I can't say for sure

MK License

SSBB-2878-9454-7353. Main-Kirby        PM me if you want to be added.

SAMBA DE AMIGO!!!!