By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Conduit screens- All 15 of them. (56k warning)

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/142/14248157/imgs_1.html

Around the Network

those pictures.... dont look very attractive :/ for some reason the ones in the news article look better. maybe its just me

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Wow...they look great...

It's graphiccly shaping up to be a nice generic FPS. I sure hope HVS manages to sell it's engine for wads of cash and become the Epix for the Wii. Cause most FPS players have already taken side for better graphics and crappy controls.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

I am still unimpressed, despite the resolution on these screenshots being higher. The character model textures are OK, but the environments still look terrible, and the aliasing is really irritating. Hopefully the game looks better in motion.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Around the Network

Hmmm it looks alot smoother in these shots ...though the over city looks kind of jaggy . oh well i need my pop caps in someones ass fix can't come soon enough .

Wow at that before last screenshot! Is that motion blur in my Wii games?! o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

thanny said:

those pictures.... dont look very attractive :/ for some reason the ones in the news article look better. maybe its just me

Apart from the jagged edges in a couple of pics, these lok far better now I can see them (the news article pics were way too small)

Looks great to me, maybe now the whole "wii only can do kiddie games" and "the wii is last gen" crowd will quiet down.

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

Looks very good for the wii.

Also who uses 56k?

mM