By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Conduit screens- All 15 of them. (56k warning)

I still think it looks like a Halo clone. Not that that is a terrible thing as Halo is decent.

Around the Network

I think it looks more like a cross between half life and perfect dark, we know what it looks like, but how does it play?

WiiU Network ID:  the_Ultros

PSN: Anthaleigh

Xbxox Live:  campblood1980

leo-j said:
Looks very good for the wii.

Also who uses 56k?

supermario128

It's looking better. I can't wait for the final product. =D

character models look good, but the backrounds are really bland.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

I think it looks great.

Rath said:
I still think it looks like a Halo clone. Not that that is a terrible thing as Halo is decent.

Bringing Halo to the Wii is pretty much their mission statement with this game. It was conceived around when Halo 3 and MP3 came out, and they wished that Halo had Metroid's controls.

Of course, it won't be able to manage Halo 3's scope, since they only have a team of 30 people working on this.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

the city background looks like big smudge the wii can graphically but better stuff.
textures need alot of work still.

WiiRHardcore said:
I think it looks more like a cross between half life and perfect dark, we know what it looks like, but how does it play?

Impressions state it's about as tight as Medal Of Honor Heroes 2's controls.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

hmm... graphics are bad but mabye good for wii, Imo twilight princess has better graphics!