Valve Releases Left 4 Dead System Requirements
Rendering the living dead takes some horsepower
By Kat Bailey, 09/26/2008
The release of all those highly anticipated PC games is almost upon us, and that means system requirements. The latest to drop? Left 4 Dead, come on down!
When you're ready, hit the jump and have a look. Just a warning though, your mom's work laptop probably isn't going to be able to run this thing.
- OS: Windows Vista, XP or 2000
- CPU: 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 or AMD64X2 (or higher)
- RAM: 1 GB for XP / 2GB for Vista
- Disc drive: DVD-ROM Drive
- Hard drive: At least 7.5 GB of free space
- Video: Direct X 9 compatible video card (Video card must be 256 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for pixel shader 2.0)
- Sound: Direct X9.0c compatible sound card
So do you have the power to play Left 4 Dead on your PC, or is it off to the Xbox 360 with you?
Sigh, they basically just listed my laptop's configuration and stuck it on the web. Might have to use my desktop for this one if I want to look at something more than just brown blobs.
Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."
HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374
Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420
gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835