By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Let's assume the trolls are right, Wii is a last-gen system.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=43008

Within two hours of this thread started, someone else started a "Why Wii is last gen thread."

Ironic or pathetic? You decide?

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network

This is kinda funny it made me laugh lol

"Like you know"

that's the winner.
mike i thought that was pretty pathetic, that other thread, seems like a glib attempt at recouping stature? the other thread is even more unwarrented, although this one carries a nice arrogant odor.

Rockband controller for Wii takes it into the 10 generation so it is next gen every controller is a new gen idiots

Repent or be destroyed

CommunistHater said:
Rockband controller for Wii takes it into the 10 generation so it is next gen every controller is a new gen idiots

what? no don't respond. don't waste the internets paper. a controller is not a gen.

Around the Network

Of course it is.

tuoyo said:
So many attacks on the opening poster. I don't see what's so wrong with him starting this thread. What is wrong is bitter fanboys saying Wii is last gen.

Yeah, they are almost as bad as anti-Wii Music fanboys... almost.

"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

Sri Lumpa said:
tuoyo said:
So many attacks on the opening poster. I don't see what's so wrong with him starting this thread. What is wrong is bitter fanboys saying Wii is last gen.

Yeah, they are almost as bad as anti-Wii Music antifanboys... almost.

Wait...

So are anti-Wii Music antifanboys people that hate people that hate Wii Music or are they the silly sect of people that have been bashing Wii Music since E3?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

7) The 7th generation is on track to have the lowest sales since the 3rd gen.

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

By market it is current. By ability it is last. It all depends on what floats your boat. I prefer Xbox 360 and PC whilst others prefer the Wii.