By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I got a Platinum and only rose two places?

When I platted Uncharted I rose like 12!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Nice went up 9 places and i guess my next plat will be LBP since i got it for free so might as well play it

Wow! yl ksa is pulling away from the pack!

Yeah he seemed to jump up fast
i need to get on the ball and quit playin Battlefield and Cod4
I just recently got half the awards in battlefield(not even trying) I guess i could try the plat so i can be the first in this league to have it... i only know of 2 people I've seen to have it
I have Wolverine and I could try it but the game gets boring it seems all you do is hack and slash constantly through each level and plus there are those dog tags you gotta collect -_-

HOLY SHIT non-gravity rose 11 places!

Around the Network

I rose 2 and thats with a platinum! -_-

i rose 0
with a platinum haha

In case anyone doesn't fully understand how the trophy system works:

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=psnetwork&thread.id=339100

Divide each number by 15 to get the "trophy points" Arcturus gives us. So getting to Level 2 would be 200 / 15 = 13.333, getting to level 10 would be 12,000 / 15 = 800.

Finally number 1 again...I went for three real easy platinums that i cudnt bring myself to play earlier espicially hannah montana lol
anyways i think there wont be any new platinums for a while as there are no interesting games for a while...i could try getting Virtua Tennis and inFamous which seems really hard...

^He doesn't have 50 posts! Ban him from the league!