By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

hey, I've been on my vacation to Machu Picchu, so I've been offline for 10 days, can someone post the trophy leaderboard for the last 2 weeks

Around the Network
BladeOfGod said:
hey, I've been on my vacation to Machu Picchu, so I've been offline for 10 days, can someone post the trophy leaderboard for the last 2 weeks

The most recent one is always on the first page.

^it says there i am level 9. That one is really old

BladeOfGod said:
^it says there i am level 9. That one is really old

Should be roughly 2 weeks old, since Arcturus has not had internet access at home.

insomniac17 said:
Munkeh111 said:
So into the Warren in inFamous, having to suck the life out of everyone is getting tiring.. but not too long to platinum...

On the other hand I want the inFamous platinum to be my 500th trophy, because Uncharted was my 400th, so I'll have to wait for Ashes Cricket 2009 to come to get some trophies in that

I dunno if you knew this, but I think that I should point out; the 100 people you suck the energy from have to be enemies. I started off just draining random people, but I wasn't getting the trophy for the longest time. I finally checked again, and noticed that. Again, I'm not sure if you were doing this or not, but I feel that it's worthwhile to point this out for anyone who may be confused about it.

Yeah I did, but I am just killing random people to make me more evil for the fun of it

Around the Network

for the ninja gaiden followers out there im looking forward to it aswell but just reading through my opm apparently there is going to be no blood but instead a fancy smoke light of some sort. not happy :( rabble rabble rabble lol

anyone no if this is so?

is eat lead any good?

BladeOfGod said:
is eat lead any good?

I liked it, although i found it a little frustrating at times.  if you have been a gamer for a long time you will appreciate the comedic elements of the game a lot more as well

@matt
Yeah, I've heard they cut out the blood from the game and replaced it with something else. They said (in interviews) that they didn't want the gore thing being a huge factor this time around.

@Blade
Eat Lead isn't that bad of a game, but it isn't a great game either. It's pretty slow in gameplay, with its parodies being its best point.

mattbfg said:
for the ninja gaiden followers out there im looking forward to it aswell but just reading through my opm apparently there is going to be no blood but instead a fancy smoke light of some sort. not happy :( rabble rabble rabble lol

anyone no if this is so?

Well it wont be as brutal and violent as Ninja gaiden 2 but there will be blood and u still can cut heads off.

For me its first day buy, liked Sigma 1 alot.