By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

My problem is the 5 blast shards now remaining

Around the Network

That ban i just got was annoying! Well at least i was able to be more on the PS3. Call Of Duty is just hilarious now. Yes, i have the hacks but only use them in extreame curcumstances. Such as when i was in a match and 10 out of the 12 people were flying. I had no choice really. The other guy who wasn't hacking got picked off straight away. Shit really. It just pisses me off so much when one team is doing it and your helpeless to do anything. Another thing, as i was flying a guy asked me how to do it. So i told him and then he said if it doesnt work and i am unable to fly i will report you for hacking so you better tell me the right thing!

HOW FUCKING HYPOCRITICAL!

How do you fly on CoD 4? Everything was working perfectly fine when I played the game soon after launch. What has happened?

Right, in the last week a guy found out how to hack the game save. A bit of code and such and then pout the game save on a memory tick. Then all you have to do is paste it onto your PS3 and overwrite a save file.

Now about 10% of people have it and although you cant shoot when your flying you cant get killed either. This leads to people flying to the other side of the map turning the mode off then starting behind the enemy. Or on Bog people going undernearth the ground and shooting up so they cant be seen.

I would go as far to say as almost half of the people in Hardcore Search and Destroy use this "hack" They basically fly from spawn onto a roof where they can see both bomb areas and then turn the hack off and snipe down when people are going to plant the bomb.

It is easy to enable aswell, start options circle circle then it is enabled and the same thing to disable it. Jboy is doing a count of people in the matches he plays doing it and he is already well on the way to 100.

Basically Call Of Duty 4 is currently ruined. And the worse thing about it is alot of people are creating second account to use just incase they do get caught and reported.

Around the Network
Jboy0990 said:
How the hell do you kill 25 enemies on a moving train on InFamous!!!
I swear the train goes too fast and I cant aim at all to kill anything!

Yeah the train moves to fast but i got this trophy while i did the missions after all u do this 3 times i think.

Footballfan.

Wow then im not gonna play Cod4 anymore with all that bullshit, gonna wait for Modern warfare 2 instead.

Tbone said:
Footballfan.

Wow then im not gonna play Cod4 anymore with all that bullshit, gonna wait for Modern warfare 2 instead.

ye and i'm not expecting a patch anytime soon, Modern Warefare 2 has to take priority.

Football Fan i wouldn't do any of the hacks if i were you. I was on the phone with Sony and Infinity Ward for over 2 hours reading off names of hackers. There are moderators who are gonna be on Call of duty catching people and banning their ip address for a month to 2 months because there have been many complaints. Every name i gave them they put into their computers and they said they are gonna look into their stuff.. I have many friends out taking names too so this will eventually be patched. I gave them 79 names in just 5 hours and I just got 39 more just in the past 2 hours

yep, i wont use the hacks.

Are you looking on Hardcore Search and Destory?

Because thats where you will find them all.