By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

lets just hope the cheating bastard game ruiners don't figure it out for mw2 :\
then again maybe its a conspiracy by the developer to get ppl to stop playing lmao....

@kyliedog that makes alot more sense lol im just used to tanks in bad company and wiping out everything :) bring on bad company 2!!!

Around the Network

Hey! I am playing Gunstar Heroes with a friend now, and it seems that we don't get any trophies in multiplayer...why is that? It doesn't say anything about that you have to do it in singleplayer to get the trophies, so that's kind of stupid!

Just got platinum on Alone in the dark, what a horrible game it is i mean its like u play ps2 over again.

^ I actually enjoyed it other then the awkward control scheme and confusing story. i also am a big survival horror guy though so i might not be the best judge

Well im not a big fan of Horror games except Re5 but this games was crap.

Around the Network
sennaho said:
Hey! I am playing Gunstar Heroes with a friend now, and it seems that we don't get any trophies in multiplayer...why is that? It doesn't say anything about that you have to do it in singleplayer to get the trophies, so that's kind of stupid!

I got the trophies by myself, so maybe you do need to do it all in single-player, but I don't see it being a problem. It doesn't really matter though, as all of the trophies can be easily obtainable in around 2 or so hours.

mattbfg said:
lets just hope the cheating bastard game ruiners don't figure it out for mw2 :
then again maybe its a conspiracy by the developer to get ppl to stop playing lmao....

@kyliedog that makes alot more sense lol im just used to tanks in bad company and wiping out everything :) bring on bad company 2!!!

If they do cheat in MW2 IW will patch it fast.. They did with Cod5. In the zombie maps there were so many glitches where you could get under the maps and the zombies couldn't touch you but they patched all the glitches and MW2 will be more successful than cod5 so you bt your ass they'll patch the hacks

Tbone said:
Just got platinum on Alone in the dark, what a horrible game it is i mean its like u play ps2 over again.

Thank you!

I thought the same... I'm gonna go back to it and plat it though i only have like 3 trophies left

MasterVG71782 said:
sennaho said:

I got the trophies by myself, so maybe you do need to do it all in single-player, but I don't see it being a problem. It doesn't really matter though, as all of the trophies can be easily obtainable in around 2 or so hours.

The strange thing is that we got some of the trophies, and some just didn't like us! It was freaking irritating!

And I don't think it is that easy actually! The last level with all the bosses are really frustrating and hard I think!

Quantum of Solace plat is mine. Above average game with good multiplayer. Maps can get tedious after a while though.