By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

That sounds crap. I did play one game of WaW where somebody got stuck under the ground, but I assume things like that can just happen as a glitch, but that truly does suck, hopefully nothing like that will happen with Modern Warfare 2

Around the Network

Yepp Hardcore Search there is an average to 4 to 5 people doing it out of 12 people.. We have to lock rooms and just invite our friends into a room and play and 9/10 times we'll end up gettin mad at each other because of stupid shit -_-

I mean this takes it to far. I dont mind people "glitching" as in making a jump to another building or something. But actually tampering with save data is taking it too far.

Hacking = Changing something out of game to advantage yourself. Like altering game data.

Glitching = using the a fault in the game to your advantage. Like a jump

I wonder if the Xbox 360 equivelent is having these problems?

I doubt it as it would result in voiding the achievments, it does on the PS3 excpet there isn't any trophy support.

Yeah there is a way to do it in Xbox360
Now Idk if they do it on there but there is a way... its just horrible on ps3

Around the Network

i think there are mods in the 360 rooms from what i hear (correct me if i am wrong) and from what i have been told hackers get banned pretty quick

I have nothing to say, so I willl add somehting completely meaningless:

Jboy is just using the cheaters as an excuse to increase his trophy whoriness with the approval of everybody in the league.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

^LOL!!!!!
Hey even Football Fan sees it so !!!

Well 220 blast shards down 130 more to go.. Completely done with Neon just have Warren and Historic District left

Jboy, do you know if there preparing a patch for it or something? Im not going to even attempt to play it again. Hardocre Search is my favourite and there is always at least 3 people flying or under/out of the map