By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

One more gold trophy- Uncharted on Hard.

I think, with another two playthroughs, I could get Plat on Uncharted. It'll just take some time and several guides.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Kantor a big tip with Crushing, when u run into a lot of enemies just backtrack and let them come to you and pick them off one by one
And at the end when you have to go back into that church and there are those guys with lasers up on the balcony run out of the church and stand to the left of the door outside and pick them off cuz they'll run up to Sully and try to kill him

After playing Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 for 6h20 I have obtained 1 bronze trophy..........

This is going to take a while to plat.......

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Jboy0990 said:
Kantor a big tip with Crushing, when u run into a lot of enemies just backtrack and let them come to you and pick them off one by one
And at the end when you have to go back into that church and there are those guys with lasers up on the balcony run out of the church and stand to the left of the door outside and pick them off cuz they'll run up to Sully and try to kill him

Shit, Crushing is ridiculous! Three bullets and you're dead!

Thanks for the advice.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Ail said:
After playing Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 for 6h20 I have obtained 1 bronze trophy..........

Only 1 lol, dose it have online.

Around the Network

I yake back what I said about R2`s Competitive mode. I am getting my ass kicked.

My first couple of games I would kill as much as I died bu tI haven`t done that anymore. Now I die a lot more than I kill. But Im gonna keep playing and see if I get better.

I am, however, loving Cooperative. I am using a Soldier and I am almost lvl.6. Its so much fun when you have medic and spec-ops working together to heal me and give ammo while I take down a wave of enemies.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Tbone said:
Ail said:

Only 1 lol, dose it have online.

There is some but no online trophy and I never saw the point of playing deathmatch and stuff like that in Dynasty Warrior anyway...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Yeah, Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 looks like it will take a good while to platinum, although it's probably not very hard.

Crushing on Uncharted can be difficult, but taking your time and not actually using the cover the correct way will be time-savers. There are a few hard spots, but I think the game isn't any harder than Hard once you get past like chapter 4.

I haven't won a single deathmatch in R2, although I was close a few times. Anyways, the Carbine and Bullseye are probably the two most used weapons by players in Competitive (damn cheap grenade launcher on Carbine annoys me at times). I, personally, think that Spec Ops is the easiest class to level to 30 in Coop, since the Medic EXP was nerfed down to normal levels, but that's just my opinion. Soldier is fun and probably just as quick, although Medics aren't quite what they used to be in regards to EXP.

KylieDog said:
marciosmg said:
I yake back what I said about R2`s Competitive mode. I am getting my ass kicked.

My first couple of games I would kill as much as I died bu tI haven`t done that anymore. Now I die a lot more than I kill. But Im gonna keep playing and see if I get better.

I am, however, loving Cooperative. I am using a Soldier and I am almost lvl.6. Its so much fun when you have medic and spec-ops working together to heal me and give ammo while I take down a wave of enemies.

What weapon do you use for R2?

The dominant weapons are the Carbine and Bullseye.   If you like to exploit glitches (please don't...) the Wraith is also useful, but if you don't cheat you will probably die easy.   If are a noob use the marksman and just fire the orb after hitting your enemy once only, you'll have to die to get another kill after that though.

I personally use a carbine with the prototype ammo berserk, if you activate it only just before you fire you get a 40mm for an instant kill, then you do extra damage should anyone attack you since you lit up the radar when firing the 40, if they do kill you then your berserk bar has hardly been drained, allowing for another 40mm easily since 1 kill should recharge it to full again.

Just repeat.

I finish most deathmatches in 2nd or third place, usually a kill or two only from winning, won my fair share also.

Yeah. I keep switching between the Carbine and the Bullseye. BUt I always end with 3 to 5 deaths more than kills.

I will try your method though. Thanks for the tip.

PS - I'll say again, Co-op is awesome. Lvl. 6 soldier, so far. I was just playing with Tbone. If anyone else wanna play, just invite me when you see me on

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Marcios.

Yeah u should either play with Carbine or Bullseye in competitive mode and for berserk pick Ironheart then u will kill alot more :)