By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Thats nothing last time i checked KingOfAllGames had 38 platinums and was close to 39
He used to be in Killerxx's league but left i think he plays games for money and shit like that

"She said I'm F**kin Awesome!"

"Gurl don't be afraid, I just wanna cut, U can call me a squirrel, I'm just tryna get my nuts"

"Here's some daily science... The World revolves around the sun, not you!"
Around the Network

I got NBA 09 The Inside for 20$ today. ( already rented it and got the plat 6 months ago).
With all the Playoff stuff on TV I coudn't resist and had to play the game again......

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:
I got NBA 09 The Inside for 20$ today. ( already rented it and got the plat 6 months ago).
With all the Playoff stuff on TV I coudn't resist and had to play the game again......
I was at the Mavs game last night.  That was probably the most lopsided playoff game I've ever heard of.  At one point it was 73-38.  They were 3 points shy of lapping the Spurs.

fadetoone said:
Ail said:
I was at the Mavs game last night.  That was probably the most lopsided playoff game I've ever heard of.  At one point it was 73-38.  They were 3 points shy of lapping the Spurs.

The spurs is the team I always play !( except I replace Tony Parker and a forward by 2 of the player I create in the game).

Tony Parker has to go because of salary cap ( both my guys are 90s rating).

KylieDog said:
Was playing Bioshock on survivor yesterday, tried beating the first big daddy by abusing the sales counter and jumping over it constantly so it had to run around each time.

At one point it got stuck and my screen had never glitched so much ever on any game, the entire screen started skewing terribly in all directions. I swear I've never seen a glitch so bad. Framerate dropped down to about 4-5 frames a second.

I'm just gonna skip them in future, unless I find two and set them on eachother, that way 1 dies and the other will have next to no health making a easy kill.

Only the first 2 big daddies are problematic.

Later in the game you can kill most of them easilly by sicking cameras on them...

Around the Network

So I got Resistance 2 yesterday. Started playing the Campaign on Hard and have just finished Ch. 2.

I like the game so far. Nice graphics, I like the weapons, the game is hard which makes me die occasionally but not too hard that its annoying. I also got 4 bronze trophies too, so that`s even better.

I also played 1 round of Cooperative in Chicago and 2 rounds of Competitive Deathmatch.

In Cooperative it was harder cause there were 6 people but no one was Spec-op (I was a soldier) so I ran out of ammo several times. But it was fun. I can see if the team is balanced that it could be even better.

In Competitive, I simply couldn`t kill anyone with the Carbine. I actually loved using the Bullseye. Since I tend to be a kamikaze in these kinds of games (ask Flow, dogs or dawve ), I eneded with a k/d ratio of exactly 1.00 (23 kills and 23 deaths). I can see myself improving and getting a kd ratio of more than 1.

Overall, I am having fun with it and I see there is a lot of depth to the game and the rewards you can get. That way I can easily enjoy it for dozens (if not hundreds) of hours.

Now, if anyone sees me playing it and would like to join me either in Cooperative or Competitive, please do.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

I'll be gettin R2 sometime I'm not sure when
I finally got the Prince of Persia platinum today after another play thru for the combos and "Be Gentle With Her" trophy
game is actually a hell of a lot easier the 2nd play thru and really short
took me about 3 hours probably

I got the PoP plat yesterday. With lots of trouble finding all the combos. Every other trophy i got on my first run

"Gurl don't be afraid, I just wanna cut, U can call me a squirrel, I'm just tryna get my nuts"

They have a list on gamefaqs
Did you use the in-game tree?

Hell no
It was too confusing for me