By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Who runs this now that the op is MIA?

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Plat #106 - Days Gone

Plat #107 - Va-11 Hall-a

In progress - Metro Exodus 

Ride The Chariot

Platinum #28 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy.

Plat 108 - Metro Exodus
Plat 109 - Shadow of The Tomb Raider

Ride The Chariot

109 platin woah. thats impressive Bisa!

"The Last of Us 2" is officially Game of the Year 2020, worldwide. Ghost of Tsushima-Artwork:

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
Who runs this now that the op is MIA?

You do! Congratulations!

John2290 said:
Days gone and RE2 so far this year. I hope to finish up Astro bot, The messenger and Beat saber and A plague tale is looking tempting albeit so may people seem to have gotten it I might leave a trophy absent. Pretty sure Sekerio is out of my skill range but at 70% I'm still trying and failing hard on Ishann NG+

Why exactly? 

Ride The Chariot

I've made it no secret that Night In The Woods is my favourite game of all time, but it's also been the game that made me feel like a complete failure as a trophy hunter. I played the US version when it released as the UK version was delayed a week, and on release you couldn't achieve the plat, even after a few patches that fixed the sketches i still couldn't achieve it. I couldnt achieve it even after the weird autumn edition content patch released, no ammount of 4 run sittings could get it to unlock. I even managed to 100% the Xbox Version with zero issue on my first try so clearly my version on PS4 wasnt registering something. But what? Who knows.

I was managing my cloud saves and noticed the UK version had a different save so i thought "maybe just maybe the persistent data isnt corrupt on the UK version. In the last 24hrs I've replayed it 4 times, bringing my total play throughs into the 30s across 4 systems and finally, after over 2yrs of persistence and disappointment it finally registered, did nothing new in this run (so it was clearly a issue with my data on the US version) and it finally gave me the Plat. I can finally close this chapter of this generation finally feeling satisfied.

21/2/2017 - 27/5/2019

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 27 May 2019

Ride The Chariot

finally completed the Monster Hunter World platinum after 500h of game-time

Lafiel said:
finally completed the Monster Hunter World platinum after 500h of game-time

Congrats,I got close just needed about 6 different sized monsters  but MHW being such a big game time wise and having done all the main stuff.In the end i felt I was just playing for completion's sake,so I decided to come back to it after a break,other games claimed my attention and I haven't returned, still you have my respect,btw will you play the winter expansion?