By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Acevil said:
Farsala said:
#40 for this year after the platinum, not bad. More happy to be #18 busiest, that might slow down with Deus ex and then ramp up again with Bloodborne.

Quite interesting Acevil also just plat Dynasty Warriors 9.

Was some what demotivated by that one towards the end. Honestly they should go back to the drawing board or introduce much more tactical approach to the open world. 

It was a drag of a platinum. Still I think it was much simpler than other Warriors' platinums. I couldn't do Samurai Warriors 4 "Play every story stage with every possible character", just couldn't keep track of that without a notebook or something haha.

Around the Network

Ty for the update! 1st to plat Ni no kuni II resgistered :D
Also for the 2nd time im still 1st on leaderboard! Yay me :)

Farsala said:
Acevil said:

Was some what demotivated by that one towards the end. Honestly they should go back to the drawing board or introduce much more tactical approach to the open world. 

It was a drag of a platinum. Still I think it was much simpler than other Warriors' platinums. I couldn't do Samurai Warriors 4 "Play every story stage with every possible character", just couldn't keep track of that without a notebook or something haha.

I think in that one, I didn't want to get every unique last weapon, wait that 4-2.

I'd no intention in going for it but looks like I might get the deus ex plat. 2 trophies left. Complete the breach mini games on tier 3. Will be hard but hopefully doable.

And complete the game on the hardest difficulty without dying. Again hard but should be doable.

Anyone else here pumped for God of War!?!?!?!?! Pre-ordered mine and can't wait

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Around the Network
Iveyboi said:

omg meeeeee!!!! 

DO NOT BE SORRY, BE BETTER (Kratos: father of the year 2018 :D  )

golfgt170 said:
Iveyboi said:

omg meeeeee!!!! 

DO NOT BE SORRY, BE BETTER (Kratos: father of the year 2018 :D  )

Fantastic quote - hey add me on PSN: Saugeen-Uwo 

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Only 1 trophy left to platinum deus ex. Did all those hard breach mini missions.

Omg I platinumed deus ex. Can't believe it. Only 0.2% have it too. Absolutely delighted.

Kerotan said:
Omg I platinumed deus ex. Can't believe it. Only 0.2% have it too. Absolutely delighted.

WoW Congrats! :D