By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

John2290 said:
Going for the plat of Divinity OS atm, another 150-200 hours for honor mode I'd reckon. 2 years and counting since I popped my first trophy on that game. Reckon I'll try wasteland 2 after that. Guess I won't be making charts this month unless some PSVR games release with platinums.

I still havent started Divinity. Not sure ill paltinum it. Hardest difficulty is a pain and will spoil all the fun for me since i intented to do 1 playthrough :/

Around the Network
John2290 said:
golfgt170 said:

I still havent started Divinity. Not sure ill paltinum it. Hardest difficulty is a pain and will spoil all the fun for me since i intented to do 1 playthrough :/

Yeah, it's a long one alright, put I'd reckon if things are planned out just right, and with a lot of save scumming, It'd be doable in 150 ish, maybe 200 hours at most, I'm just about to finish my third run on tactician, so I know the game in an out, up and down. Tactician only really got a hard wall going in this last stretch and final area (apart from a few odd encounters), maybe ten hours left and doing murder spree's of everyone I've completed quests with just to get EXP.  I'd reckon if I plan Honour mode out just right, kill everything down to the rats and wildlife for EXP, I could get the plat within the 500 hour mark, I'm at about 300 now on three separate saves However, no shame in doing Explorer mode your first time through, it won't impact the story but if you have the patience I'd recommend Classic, just as it brings out a few more of the finer details of the combat system, most everything can still be gotten through without hassle with some thought or side tracking and you won't be able to over level as much which is a problem in the second half of the game on explorer which gets boorishly easy. If you are doing a Co-op run, which is HIGHLY recommended, go for at least classic if not tactician, you'll never want it to end ^^

By any chance have you tried Wasteland 2?

John2290 said:
Well fuck me pink. Divinity OS EE's honour mode is a single save, permadeath affair. I have no idea how people managed that Platinum, it's 4am and it took me the last ten hours just to get through the last area of the game and defeat the final boss on tactician after preparing so much, I had to save scum in the end. It's fucking mind boggling this Platinum isn't the rarest platinum or that anyone has it at all. I can see people easily getting it on PC with some file management but god damn, whoever done it on PS4 is a legend.

Well good for you, but count me out on this one lol!!!! Id rather platinum another 30 games than this :P

Plat number 6 for the year aswell. gow3 remastered. was very easy except the zeus boss fight on titan mode. that was very very hard.

April 17th, 2018

VGChartz Trophy League - 2018 Season

VGChartz Trophy League - Overall Rankings

VGChartz Platinum Leaderboard

Platinum Leaderboard 2018

Latest Platinums

Busiest Members

VersusEvil said:
Plat #83 and #6 for the year - Dragon Age 2.

Congrats on obtaining that horrible platinum trophy.  The Supplier trophy is a chore to get.

Around the Network

Ty for the update once more

Woot im still No1 spot, yay! But i see Esquoret is back in business....

Last edited by golfgt170 - on 20 April 2018

Yay my deus ex platinum. Forth of the 2918 leader board. Next week god of war 3 Platinum will be added!

I will be working towards the GOW platinum so I will be busy for quite some time now. Made the mistake and put the game in the hardest difficulty and I'm being clobbered all over the place!

I'm glad there's no difficulty trophy for GoW because playing it on I like a challenge mode is actually very challenging. I wouldn't like either of the 2 harder modes.

Even on normal i find it challenging lol. I died on many fights :/

Last edited by golfgt170 - on 21 April 2018