By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Farsala said:
finalrpgfantasy said:

This.

DW games takes a longer time to plat.  DQH was relatively easy, except the Zoma Superboss.

I think I got lucky with him. Felt like a Dark Souls boss at first and had to retry him 5-10 times with none of the tries getting close, but then one fight I focused up and some lucky crits near the end and he was gone. Either way a much funner boss then any of DQH2 bosses.

My team consisted of Main, Jessica, Bianca, and Terry (everyone at level 99).  I equipped everyone with two Bunny Tails + 3  and one Mirror ring +3.  The damn thing was still strong as hell.

The best strategy is to attack and run.  The best time is after he cast a spell; There's a very short window that he doesn't attack.  At half his health, your main character and terry should have max tension. Destroy his ass in full tension mode.

Around the Network

DQH1 was very easy, the last boss fight was kinda hard but if you do your research and go prepared it’s not that bad.

I heard DQH2 wasn’t difficult, just very grindy.
Like 100 hours of post game grind.

Currently doing DQ Builders, it’s OK, combat is very basic and gets frustrating on Chapter 3, even with an Iron Sword it takes ages to kill monsters, plus your reach is so small... landing hits without taking contact damage is near impossible.
It’s not an enjoyable plat, those speedrun challenges ruin it.

Will probably start DQH2 soon after i’m done with Builders, is it really that hard? Or just grindy.

Valdath said:
DQH1 was very easy, the last boss fight was kinda hard but if you do your research and go prepared it’s not that bad.

I heard DQH2 wasn’t difficult, just very grindy.
Like 100 hours of post game grind.

Currently doing DQ Builders, it’s OK, combat is very basic and gets frustrating on Chapter 3, even with an Iron Sword it takes ages to kill monsters, plus your reach is so small... landing hits without taking contact damage is near impossible.
It’s not an enjoyable plat, those speedrun challenges ruin it.

Will probably start DQH2 soon after i’m done with Builders, is it really that hard? Or just grindy.

Check out my post on the grind. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8601299

Its not a fun grind. Disgaea 5 had a much funner grind, but that game is all about the grind.

Platinumed the lost legacy recently. Working on far cry primal now

Ok, so the database has been cleaned it no longer should show more trophies than you actually have (sorry about that)

Trophy League - 2017 Season

Trophy League - Overall Rankings

Platinum Leaderboard - 2017 Season

Platinum Leaderboard - Overall Rankings

Busiest Members

Latest Platinums

Bonus - Most Popular Games in 2017

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network

omg all tables are back!!!! Ty so much for this Arcturus and Ghetto!

Man, i love these games

Kinda shocked no one beat me to the AC: Origins plat. Y'all are a bunch of slackers.

fadetoone said:
Kinda shocked no one beat me to the AC: Origins plat. Y'all are a bunch of slackers.

Or maybe we like to play good games ya know

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

ghettoglamour said:
fadetoone said:

Or maybe we like to play good games ya know

It was fantastic.  Best AC since Black Flag.