By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Plat # 67 Dragon Quest Heroes.

That fucking Zoma was brutal.

Around the Network

Are we gonna get any updates anymore? Year is almost coming to an end!! (Sry for being inpatient :D)

golfgt170 said:
Are we gonna get any updates anymore? Year is almost coming to an end!! (Sry for being inpatient :D)

Yep. I've just been busy. I'll have one out today.

EDIT: I take it back - there may not be an update today. I'm experiencing some technical difficulties with the update tool.

Last edited by Arcturus - on 08 November 2017

Arcturus said:
golfgt170 said:

Yep. I've just been busy. I'll have one out today.

EDIT: I take it back - there may not be an update today. I'm experiencing some technical difficulties with the update tool.

Ty for the fast response. Dont mind me, take your time. I just wanted to know if there was gonna be updates from now on :)

I'll take a look at the app until this week's end, hopefully.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network

November 9th, 2017

VGChartz Trophy League - 2017 Season

Ka-pi96 said:
finalrpgfantasy said:
Plat # 67 Dragon Quest Heroes.

That fucking Zoma was brutal.

I keep hearing that DQ Heroes is a tough plat, which is just great considering I've got it in my backlog

How does it compare to other musou games though? I love the genre so if it's really similar to them I might have to get to it sooner rather than later.

No, Dragon Quest Heroes is one of the easiest plats. Much easier then Warriors games.

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 plat is extremely difficult and frustrating on the other hand as I pointed out in my earlier post.

Take it from me as a guy with only 3 plats, Disgaea 5, DQH and DQH2. Of those DQH was by far the easiest.

Edit: Post in reference. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8601299

Last edited by Farsala - on 09 November 2017

Ty for the update!!

Farsala said:
Ka-pi96 said:

I keep hearing that DQ Heroes is a tough plat, which is just great considering I've got it in my backlog

How does it compare to other musou games though? I love the genre so if it's really similar to them I might have to get to it sooner rather than later.

No, Dragon Quest Heroes is one of the easiest plats. Much easier then Warriors games.

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 plat is extremely difficult and frustrating on the other hand as I pointed out in my earlier post.

Take it from me as a guy with only 3 plats, Disgaea 5, DQH and DQH2. Of those DQH was by far the easiest.

This.

DW games takes a longer time to plat.  DQH was relatively easy, except the Zoma Superboss.

finalrpgfantasy said:
Farsala said:

This.

DW games takes a longer time to plat.  DQH was relatively easy, except the Zoma Superboss.

I think I got lucky with him. Felt like a Dark Souls boss at first and had to retry him 5-10 times with none of the tries getting close, but then one fight I focused up and some lucky crits near the end and he was gone. Either way a much funner boss then any of DQH2 bosses.