By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Assassin’s Creed unity platinum #56!!

Just the dead kings dlc trophies to do then I'm moving on. $10 well spent.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Assassin’s Creed unity platinum #56!!

Just the dead kings dlc trophies to do then I'm moving on. $10 well spent.

Good job putting up with the tediousness of that game.  It was all I could do to finish it.

fadetoone said:
LOL... have we ever seen an 0.2% platinum rarity before? Obviously not going to last forever, but still funny.

Nice work! You deserve 100 platinum points for that.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

John2290 said:
I have no clue where my 14 points came from, can't remember popping any more than 2 bronzes in the last fortnight. Anyhow, Anyone else seeing a trend to hard lists in the games coming out recently? I got four three easy lists in a row with Nioh, Neir, Horizon and then by coincidence starting game after game with cascades of trophies like Everything, Rachet and clank, Aliencation, Lara croft go and Until dawn dawn. I think I was spoiled cause after Persona 5 ruined my trophy shower everything that I end up having interest in are pretty much not platable or at least going to take a very long time on my level. Wipeout OC, Ark survival, borderlands Handsome collection and now after spending 12 straight hours yesterday playing FFXIV online for the first time and itching to play it while the servers are under maintainance, I think my Trophy hunting is screwed for the rest of the year. Anyone know if any of the following games will have platable lists (moderate difficulty and time) on release...
Crash Nsane trilogy,
Dirt 4,
Nex machina,
Matterfall,
Uncharted LL (wILL IT EVEN HAVE A FULL LIST?)
Pyre,
Hellblade.
Battlefront 2

And if I plat the following games how much points will I generate...

Shadow of war,
Ass ass origins,
Wolfystien 2,
Far cry america,
Rise of the Tombraider,
Farcry primal,
Project CARS 2,
Gravity rush 2,

Thanks in advance.

I've no idea what you're asking, but I like your game names: "Wolfystien 2", "Far Cry America", and "Ass Ass Origins".

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Esquoret said:

I've no idea what you're asking, but I like your game names: "Wolfystien 2", "Far Cry America", and "Ass Ass Origins".

I didn't even notice the "Ass Ass Origins!"  That's fantastic.

Around the Network

June 20, 2017

VGChartz Trophy League - 2017 Season

VGChartz Trophy League - Overall Rankings

VGChartz Platinum Leaderboard

Ty for the update!
Wow i nailed it this week. Busiest member, 1st achiever on 2 games and 3 fastest :P

Well I'm back on the board again after finishing the story of Word of FF and just heading towards the Platinum now, Should be earning plenty of trophies again after spending most this year so far in an almost pure MMO/multiplayer mode :)

Did anyone buy "★★★★★ 1000 Top Rated" game before it got pulled? Lol.

Who else is rocking the good ol' Crash Bandicoot? These will be 3 fun and sometimes enfuriating platinums

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey