By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

now tekken 7 and later in june Crash Bandicoot-Collection (and a ff remaster, but i have no interest^^). then in august Uncharted The Lost Legacy and Yakuza Kiwami. we have a time problem. every month new awesome games! i hope "Detroit Become Human" coming end of 2017, because i love the first and second trailer soooo much !!!!! but i think: first 2018-quarter. Which platin-trophys was very hard for you guys?

Around the Network
Esquoret said:
golfgt170 said:
Ty very much for the update. Still on 3rd place for the year is good for me. 17plats so far is also good progress! /happy :D

Nice busiest members table this week. Lots of activity!

Can you actually see the busiest members table? I haven't been able to see it for weeks (the post just cuts off there). I thought it was on purpose...

All tables appear normally for me, for previous weeks aswell. Im on laptop Chrome browser, windows10.

can someone tell me the site this info is from? i want to check some rarity of some platinum trophies...

BTW just got this... should i open it and see whats inside?

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

golfgt170 said:
Esquoret said:

Can you actually see the busiest members table? I haven't been able to see it for weeks (the post just cuts off there). I thought it was on purpose...

All tables appear normally for me, for previous weeks aswell. Im on laptop Chrome browser, windows10.

It works on Chrome and doesn't on Firefox.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

sergiodaly said:
can someone tell me the site this info is from? i want to check some rarity of some platinum trophies...

Psnprofiles.com

Congrats for Horizon!!!

Around the Network
golfgt170 said:
sergiodaly said:

Psnprofiles.com

Congrats for Horizon!!!

i don't think so... i use that for years now... and when they change the leaderboards for this new method they talk about the site they were getting the info from... i visited and i didn't know that site... but stupid me, didn't bookmark it...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Something definitely weird happened this week. I FINALLY got the Rock Band 4 plat, and I noticed psnprofiles handled it weird; it shows that I got it, but it didn't move RB4 to the top of the trophy list since it's sorted by most recent.

Now I see that it was missed from this week's update as well. What gives? It clearly synched if psnprofiles knows I got it.

(To clarify, I noticed the issue on psnprofiles on Sunday, so it was well before the update here)

sergiodaly said:

that looks really cool.

sergiodaly said:
can someone tell me the site this info is from? i want to check some rarity of some platinum trophies..

Our info is from: http://psntrophyleaders.com

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

ghettoglamour said:
golfgt170 said:

It works on Chrome and doesn't on Firefox.

Thanks. Can see it on Chrome now.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin