By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Persona 5 is still beating my trophy hunting until it's beaten.

I hope I'm done with it this week. Still a great game, but I wouldn't have minded 1 or 2 palaces less.

On the go, I'm back to the Vita, thanks to Shovel Knight: Specter of the Torment. However, the base version includes the DLC, which is great of course, but it only has two DLC trophies.

You can buy it separately for 10$, and then you'd get a standalone trophy set with a platinum for the same content. I WOULD like to double dip and buy it separately for the plat, but it's not possible if you already own the base game...I guess everything's going against my trophy hunting lol

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network
postofficebuddy said:
KazumaKiryu said:

Which game (because platin/trophys) did you most enjoy?

Which platinum trophy was the hardest for you?

PS: Who has Yakuza Zero - Platin ? Then respect! :) And great update!

Not quite there yet but I only have a few chapters left on my legendary playthrough for the plat. 

Good luck ! =)

NobleTeam360 said:
Oh sweet, first to plat Persona 5 in the Trophy league.

Persona 5 is amazing, gratulation.

Three trophies away from getting the Injustice 2 plat. Gotta rely on RNG to give me the ability out of a box that I need to get one of them though, so that might never happen. Worst trophy decision I have ever seen a dev make.

About 50% of the way through Assassin’s Creed unity now. I'll almost certainly platinum it and the dlc trophies too. So much content for $10.

I've almost platinumed Assassin’s Creed 2 back in the day just need to get all the collectibles. I might return and finish it some day. But as it turned out black flag was my first AC platinum. I then went onto platinum rogue. And now it looks like I'll do unity. I'm on a roll!

This issue of PSN getting trophy lists out of order is really annoying...

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Around the Network

Wipeout Omega Collection trophy list. Looks like you need to do everything.

https://www.exophase.com/game/wipeout-omega-collection-psn/trophies/

May 30, 2017

VGChartz Trophy League - 2017 Season

VGChartz Trophy League - Overall Rankings

VGChartz Platinum Leaderboard

Busiest Members

I'm working away on Assassin’s Creed unity. At about 60% now. Making steady progress.

Ty very much for the update. Still on 3rd place for the year is good for me. 17plats so far is also good progress! /happy :D

Nice busiest members table this week. Lots of activity!

golfgt170 said:
Ty very much for the update. Still on 3rd place for the year is good for me. 17plats so far is also good progress! /happy :D

Nice busiest members table this week. Lots of activity!

Can you actually see the busiest members table? I haven't been able to see it for weeks (the post just cuts off there). I thought it was on purpose...

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin