By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

SnakeDrake said:
veritaz said:
Thanks for the update. Gonna have lasik eye surgery soon so that's gonna be great. Already been cutting on game time and I will probably have to cut down more until my eyes heal from it which can takes around 6 months.

May I ask how much did the laser eye surgery cost you.

Btw currently getting a plat for freedom Wars and playing through Gravity Rush 2 both great games.

It's 1500 per eye so 3000 total. That's the least of my worries right now though, i messed up my nerves and haven't been able to play any games since friday. so that's great i don't know how long it will take to fix that plus having to go to the hand doctor for my finger and tendons too.

Around the Network
veritaz said:
SnakeDrake said:

Btw currently getting a plat for freedom Wars and playing through Gravity Rush 2 both great games.

It's 1500 per eye so 3000 total. That's the least of my worries right now though, i messed up my nerves and haven't been able to play any games since friday. so that's great i don't know how long it will take to fix that plus having to go to the hand doctor for my finger and tendons too.

Oh my, sorry to hear that. Should use the power of friendship to overcome all the body plain.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

veritaz said:
SnakeDrake said:

There's no doctor that can fix this site.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

John2290 said:
Plating the witness in 9 hours. Lol. No way in hell. Either that is a error or someone got the answers to every puzzle, playing a puzzle game like that is the biggest waste of time ever. You might as well watch paint dry,

Um... I solved around 300 puzzles by myself -- a lot of easy ones, and did some medium-difficulty ones, but referred to guide for some to save time. For the most difficult ones, time isn't an issue, because they're just too damn cryptic / complex for most people, including myself. Jonathan Blow is like a genius.

The final challenge of the game is the...well, "Challenge" trophy at the end. You gotta solve 14 puzzles in about 6.5 minutes or so. Those puzzles are random, so there are no guides to tell you answers (also, the previous rest-mode exploit has been patched). If I had not used any brain throughout the game and simply followed guides mindlessly, then I wouldn't have gained the skills and knowledge required to know how to overcome this challenge. As it stands, the extent of training I had was enough for me to beat this final section in 2 hours (which is still quite long to spend on one sequence of puzzles).

And it was satisfying; really gets the heart pumping because of how tight it was. So no, it wasn't a waste of time. Fastest time in the world for getting all the trophies for the game is 3 hours 50 minutes on PSNProfiles: https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/4266-the-witness

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Esquoret said:
ghettoglamour said:
Thanks for the update. Wow, a lot of 1 day plats this week. Some of them extremely suspicious

Not as suspicious as using 17217 days to plat Uncharted 2... Apparent he started playing the game 47 years ago in 1970!

Also, I came 7th in terms of time used on PSNProfiles for my record of The Witness. The game was more fun than it looked, so I just didn't stop for the whole day!

Some of those treasures are very well hidden if you don't use a guide. Also, Lazarovic is a major pain in the ass on crushing...

Now seriously, 1-1-1970 is the MinValue of a TimeStamp, which is the date I assign to trophies with invalid timestamps on PSN. I got some of those by playing and earning trophies offline before connecting the console to the internet.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network
Esquoret said:
ghettoglamour said:
Thanks for the update. Wow, a lot of 1 day plats this week. Some of them extremely suspicious

Not as suspicious as using 17217 days to plat Uncharted 2... Apparent he started playing the game 47 years ago in 1970!

Also, I came 7th in terms of time used on PSNProfiles for my record of The Witness. The game was more fun than it looked, so I just didn't stop for the whole day!

Excuse my ignorance. Why is my uncharted 2 plat suspiciuous? lol.

I already got the plat for uncharted 2 3 times That's to show you how awesome this game is. Finish the game 9 times now. 

You can guys look up my previous PSN ID. https://psnprofiles.com/Noctisnox. :)

already joined the league before. 

Decided to start anew with my new set of Consoles. I am gunning for all I games I played will be platinum. Which is impossible now with my previous profile because of NBA 2k11 and WKC.

Thanks for the update Arc. 

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Esquoret said:

Excuse my ignorance. Why is my uncharted 2 plat suspiciuous? lol.

I already got the plat for uncharted 2 3 times That's to show you how awesome this game is. Finish the game 9 times now. 

You can guys look up my previous PSN ID. https://psnprofiles.com/Noctisnox. :)

already joined the league before. 

Decided to start anew with my new set of Consoles. I am gunning for all I games I played will be platinum. Which is impossible now with my previous profile because of NBA 2k11 and WKC.

Thanks for the update Arc. 

Quoting the guy from your sig: What took you so long?!

It's ok though, read my previous post

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

ghettoglamour said:
Esquoret said:

Some of those treasures are very well hidden if you don't use a guide. Also, Lazarovic is a major pain in the ass on crushing...

Now seriously, 1-1-1970 is the MinValue of a TimeStamp, which is the date I assign to trophies with invalid timestamps on PSN. I got some of those by playing and earning trophies offline before connecting the console to the internet.

Just to clarify this. I already had some of the trophies last year. I already beated normal and hard the prior months. 

EDIT to answer your question. I didn't have enough time last year. Also, I am playing different games. I also made a mistake by beating it on normal. I realize that I could start  on hard and I got lazy on Crushing and FFXV took a lot of my gaming time.

EDIT 2. This post is also directed to the guy a quoted as well. 

Slow update for me....

As i said b4, it's up to anyone's taste to play a game whoever they see fit. Either it's for trophies with a guide or not. Don't be judgemental on that. This is a trophy leaderboard, yes. What i dont like though are cheaters

NoCtiS_NoX said:

Just to clarify this. I already had some of the trophies last year. I already beated normal and hard the prior months. 

EDIT to answer your question. I didn't have enough time last year. Also, I am playing different games. I also made a mistake by beating it on normal. I realize that I could start  on hard and I got lazy on Crushing and FFXV took a lot of my gaming time.

EDIT 2. This post is also directed to the guy a quoted as well. 

Don't worry, man, it was just a joke! Just funny thinking about if someone actually took 47 years to complete a game.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin