By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Ty for the update. Such a slow one for me. But i had so much fun with outdoor activities hehe :)

Around the Network

I've been having the worst month in my life so far. 24/7 vertigo where my head feels like it's spinning even with my eyes closed. My eyes can't even focus on anything because of it and it's effecting the strength in my arms and legs. all of this with non stop neck pain.

veritaz said:

I've been having the worst month in my life so far. 24/7 vertigo where my head feels like it's spinning even with my eyes closed. My eyes can't even focus on anything because of it and it's effecting the strength in my arms and legs. all of this with non stop neck pain.

Sucks to read that man. Keep your head up, it'll get better. Try to rest as much as possible.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

John2290 said:
Esquoret...whats your ultra rare platinum,,,

The one I got just this year is Tricky Towers.

Previous 2 are for Sports Champions and Just Dance 2015.

Hope to get at least 1-2 more this year if things go well...

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

veritaz said:

Take it easy, dude. A time to work, and a time to rest up.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Around the Network
veritaz said:

man so sad to hear. Get well soon!!!!

March 7, 2017

VGChartz Trophy League - 2017 Season

VGChartz Trophy League - Overall Rankings

VGChartz Platinum Leaderboard

Busiest Members

Latest Platinums

Platinum Leaderboard 2017

Thanks for the update.
My trophy count should continue to decline as the Vita has been replaced as my portable gaming device by the Switch of course. Roughly 30% of my points used to be made on the Vita.

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Versus_Evil said:
Eh, I would have Horizon Zero Dawns plat but the trophy allies screwed me. I killed an NPC 10-12 hrs before I found out I needed him ahaha. Next update should be 0 progress as I need the Night In The Woods patch before I get plat number 60. Gonna play some xo in the meantime.

Ty for the update tho <3 :)

Last time I checked no trophy should be missable in Horizon though.

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Ty for the update. Slow update again for me :)