By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

It says i only have 1 plat lol i have over 30 xD

Edit: oh nvm i read it wrong xD

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
ghettoglamour said:

Last time I checked no trophy should be missable in Horizon though.

The trophy allies is sadly, it requires you do a few side quests to get certain NPC's to join you at the end, it also requires you DONT duel Nil when given the chance.

I don't know the details, I'm not far into the game and I don't want spoilers, but you may wanna check playstationtrophies.org. The "official" trophy guide says you should be able to get the allies trophy no matter what.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Thanks for the update.

There seems to be a new feature on PSNProfiles: when you hover your mouse over a trophy's rarity percentage, it changes into the PSN's rarity, complete with the pyramid icon.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

thanks for the update... yes, almost one week later... busy busy... but i did manage to plat BF1

this week i got nothing but i'm working on BF hardline plat (man this is the worse BF game ever...) and getting some U4 survival trophies. Next is the big Horizon but i think i will only get a chance to play it later this month...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Around the Network

I've been playing so many big open world games lately it's slowed my trophy hunting down to a crawl. Should be able to finish up Horizon this week though. Then it's back to Yakuza 0.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

March 14, 2017

VGChartz Trophy League - 2017 Season

VGChartz Trophy League - Overall Rankings

VGChartz Platinum Leaderboard

Busiest Members

Latest Platinums

Platinum Leaderboard 2017

I've migrated over to a new laptop this past week. I hope I didn't break anything during the switch. Please let me know if you notice any issues. Also, it looks like I can no longer paste images directly into forum posts. Anyone know if this is a change to VGChartz? Worked for me last week in Firefox. Doesn't seem to work on my new laptop with Chrome or Edge. I haven't installed Firefox yet. 

Ty for the update!

Versus_Evil said:
Arcturus said:

I've migrated over to a new laptop this past week. I hope I didn't break anything during the switch. Please let me know if you notice any issues. Also, it looks like I can no longer paste images directly into forum posts. Anyone know if this is a change to VGChartz? Worked for me last week in Firefox. Doesn't seem to work on my new laptop with Chrome or Edge. I haven't installed Firefox yet. 

ty for the update as always but umm.. the busiest members table is  not the correct table. Looks like youve accidently posted the platinum leaderbored twice.

Nah, that's not the platinum leaderboard either.

He posted the 2017 Season table 3 times. 

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin